Professional In-Ear Personal Monitoring System
Professional tours, broadcast events, and audio installations. Every detail makes the difference. Perform with the control to always keep your sound at its sharpest with the Shure PSM® 900 professional in-ear personal monitoring system.
With patented Audio Reference Companding, exceptional transmitter linearity, and patented CueMode functionality, the Shure PSM 900 Wireless Personal Monitor System meets the needs of professional audio applications of all kinds, providing excellent audio quality and reliable RF performance. Twenty compatible frequencies per band and a 36 MHz to 40 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent) give the PSM 900 system the horsepower to handle demanding environments, including professional IEM and IFB applications. Add Shure professional Sound Isolating™ Earphones and for total audio conviction, start to finish.
Up to 20 Compatible Channels
Operate 20 compatible channels on one frequency band simultaneously with advanced filtering and vastly reduced frequency intermodulation.
More Options for A Strong Signal
36 MHz tuning range. Through precision filtering on front-end RF, the P9RA+ enhances your reception and range, delivers more channels on-air, and cuts down on dropouts.
Half-Rack, Single Channel Transmitter
Intuitive front panel controls in a compact, half-rack chassis. The P9T transmitter allows you to handle the signal smarter. Operate with precision.
- 20 compatible frequencies per band and a 36 MHz to 40 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- P9T half-rack wireless transmitter with balanced connection and front or back antenna mounts
- P9RA+ offers a hybrid analog/digital architecture for more headroom, improved stereo separation, and higher audio fidelity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding offers natural and transparent sound
- Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation and allows up to 20 compatible channels per frequency range
- Auto RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Front Panel RF mute switch for enabling or disabling RF transmission
- Use Scan and Sync to scan the RF environment with the bodypack and assign the identified group and channel to your system over wireless IR link
- MixMode® Technology allows the bodypack user to balance the level of two separate channels while simultaneously listening to both signals in both ears
- LCD menu with grouped menu items for easier user interface
Wireless Personal Monitor System
The P9TRA425CL is part of the PSM 900 wireless systems family.
Half-rack UHF wireless transmitter for use with the PSM® 900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
PSM 900 Wired Bodypack Personal Monitor
Wired bodypack personal monitor delivers improved audio clarity and reduced feedback onstage compared to traditional speaker wedges.
Shure’s P9RA+ Bodypack Receiver offers advanced digital signal processing technology to deliver ample headroom, strong stereo separation, and high audio fidelity.
8-Up Battery Charger
Dual Docking Recharging Station
2-Bay Battery Charger
DC Volt Adapter
In-Line Power Supply for Rack-Mountable Shure Wireless Receivers and/or PSM Transmitters
½ Wave Dipole Antenna
Antenna Mounting Bracket Kit
Water-Resistant Cover for P9RA and P10R
Replacement Antennas: UA700, UA700-V, UA710, UA720, UA730, UA700Z17, UA700Z18
Antenna Combiner for PSM® Wireless Systems
Antenna Combiner for PSM® Wireless Systems
Accessory Cable for use with Sound Isolating™ Earphones
Shure Battery Rack Charger
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
User Guide & Specs
In-Ear Personal Monitoring System
Stereo personal monitoring system with SE112 Sound Isolating Earphones, rack mount, 1/4 wave antenna, power supply, zippered bag, and 2 AA batteries.
Advanced In-Ear Personal Monitoring System
Dual-channel PSM®1000 offers premium features for touring-grade wireless monitoring applications.