Antenna Combiner for PSM® Wireless Systems
Eight-to-One Wideband PSM Antenna Combiner for all P3T, P9T and P10T Transmitters (470-865 MHz)
- Combines up to eight PSM transmitters to a single antenna set for improved RF networking & reduced rack clutter
- Wideband operation (470-865 MHz)
- Quieter fan for significant reductions in ambient unit noise - especially useful for installation work
- Temperature-sensitive fan power for significant reductions in ambient unit heat
- 8 Input LED Signals (green when active; off when inactive)
- LED indications of signal presence, signal overload
The PA821B antenna combiner is the ulitmate problem solver for products that are dependent on the simultaneous operation of many PSM and wireless microphone routes at a venue. As an active broadband antenna combiner with 8 inputs and output of the PA821B provides a significant improvement in reception quality and up to eight wireless transmitters can be combined in a single antenna. This will reduce intermodulation distortion and also avoid dropouts due to multipath interference.
The PA821B is compatible with the wireless personal monitors Shure PSM 300, PSM 900 and PSM 1000. It can also be used with all other in-ear monitoring transmitter and/ or antenna combiners of the intergrated passive combiner with two inputs and one output can be connected.
Wireless transmitter housed in a rugged all-metal chassis for both entry-level and professional-tier PSM®300 systems.
Half-rack UHF wireless transmitter for use with the PSM® 900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
Full-rack, dual channel wireless transmitter housed in a touring-grade, all-metal chassis.