Antenna Combiner for PSM® Wireless Systems
Eight-to-One Wideband PSM Antenna Combiner for all P3T, P9T and P10T Transmitters (470-865 MHz)
The PA821B active broadband antenna combiner streamlines the simultaneous operation of many PSM systems at a venue. The PA821B combines the RF outputs from up to eight PSM transmitters into one RF output to feed a single transmit antenna. This provides significantly improved reception quality due to reduced intermodulation distortion and dropouts due to multipath interference.
The PA821B is compatible with the wireless personal monitors Shure PSM 300, PSM 900 and PSM 1000.
- Combines up to eight PSM transmitters to a single antenna set for improved RF networking & reduced rack clutter
- Wideband operation (470-865 MHz)
- Quieter fan for significant reductions in ambient unit noise - especially useful for installation work
- Temperature-sensitive fan power for significant reductions in ambient unit heat
- 8 Input LED Signals (green when active; off when inactive)
- LED indications of signal presence, signal overload
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Find An Answer
Wireless transmitter housed in a rugged all-metal chassis for both entry-level and professional-tier PSM®300 systems.
Half-rack UHF wireless transmitter for use with the PSM® 900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
Full-rack, dual channel wireless transmitter housed in a touring-grade, all-metal chassis.