Antenna Combiner for PSM® Wireless Systems
Four-to-One Wideband PSM Antenna Combiner for all P3T, P9T and P10T Transmitters (470-865 MHz)
The PA821B active broadband antenna combiner streamlines the simultaneous operation of many PSM systems at a venue. The PA821B combines the RF outputs from up to four PSM transmitters into one RF output to feed a single transmit antenna. This provides significantly improved reception quality due to reduced intermodulation distortion and dropouts due to multipath interference. (Directly replaces PA421A.)
The PA421B is compatible with Shure PSM300, PSM 900 and PSM 1000.
- Combines up to four PSM transmitters to a single antenna set for improved RF networking & reduced rack clutter.
- Wideband operation (470-865 MHz)
- 4 Input LED signals (green when active; off when inactive)
- Quieter, temperature-sensitive fan for significant reductions in ambient unit noise and heat
- Daisy-chain up to 2 combiners with the expansion port.
- LED indicators for signal presence and signal overload
- Passive (non-powered) antenna combining*
* Contact Shure Service Department for more detail and availability. Requires modification of unit by qualified service technician.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Wireless transmitter housed in a rugged all-metal chassis for both entry-level and professional-tier PSM®300 systems.
Full-rack, dual channel wireless transmitter housed in a touring-grade, all-metal chassis.
Half-rack UHF wireless transmitter for use with the PSM® 900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.