Advanced In-Ear Personal Monitoring System
As a singer, musician, or audio professional, what you hear is fully half the battle in the largest arenas, biggest stages, and most crowded broadcasting events in the world. Shure PSM 1000 in-ear monitoring system delivers superb audio quality, pristine RF signal with more on-air channels, and a streamlined setup and use. PSM® 1000. Trust your ears.
With a category-leading combination of the finest audio quality, robust RF performance, and touring-grade features, Shure’s PSM 1000 Wireless Personal Monitor System is the choice of top-tier audio professionals for productions with zero room for error. More on-air channels, and breakthrough automation that makes setup and use simple, yet powerful. Add Shure professional Sound Isolating™ Earphones for total audio conviction, start to finish.
More Channels on Air
Deliver up to 39 channels in a single frequency band with the widest PSM tuning range, ultra-linear RF transmission, and fewer dropouts than any other system.
Enhanced RF Performance
P10R+ twin-antenna diversity bodypack receivers with advanced digital signal processing technology dramatically improve signal reception and increase range
Dual-Channel, Networkable Transmitter
Expand your wireless control. Simplify setup for high channel counts. The P10T is a full-rack, dual-channel transmitter housed in a touring-grade, all-metal chassis, with networked control via ethernet
Wireless Workbench. Smarter Network Management
PSM 1000 is fully networkable with Shure Wireless Workbench® software. From pre-show planning through post-performance analysis, work with a friendly interface with more features for professional monitoring and management of your entire wireless system.
- Up to 72 MHz Tuning Bandwidth (region dependent) provides flexibility in today’s crowded and unpredictable RF environments.
- P10T is a full-rack, dual-channel wireless transmitter housed in a touring-grade, all-metal chassis
- P10R+ diversity analog/digital bodypack receiver offers advanced digital signal processing technology that delivers unparalleled audio quality with more headroom, better stereo separation, and higher fidelity
- Networked control via Ethernet connection vastly simplifies setup for high channel counts and enables remote control via Wireless Workbench® software
- Internal power supply with IEC in/out ports enables easy power chaining in the rack
- Precision front-end RF filtering reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Patented Audio Reference Companding provides natural and transparent sound
- Backwards compatibility with PSM® 900 receivers for simplified inventory management
The integration of a conference system for political meetings can already be a complex task in normal times - however, a district council meeting with 64 microphone units in a converted gym was a new challenge even for an experienced AV specialist like Kohl UG.
Full-rack, dual channel wireless transmitter housed in a touring-grade, all-metal chassis.
Diversity Wireless Bodypack Receiver
Diversity wireless bodypack receiver offers premium features for use with the PSM 1000 In-Ear Personal Monitoring System.
Diversity bodypack receiver
Shure’s P10R+ is a low-profile, diversity bodypack receiver for use with the PSM® 1000 Personal Monitor System.
8-Up Battery Charger
Dual Docking Recharging Station
2-Bay Battery Charger
DC Volt Adapter
Neoprene Bodypack Arm Pouch
Antenna Mounting Bracket Kit
½ Wave Dipole Antenna
Water-Resistant Cover for P9RA and P10R
Replacement Antennas: UA700, UA700-V, UA710, UA720, UA730, UA700Z17, UA700Z18
Antenna Combiner for PSM® Wireless Systems
Antenna Combiner for PSM® Wireless Systems
Accessory Cable for use with Sound Isolating™ Earphones
Shure Battery Rack Charger
2-Bay Networked Docking Charger
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy-to-use and free-to-download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
RF can be your sound system’s best friend, and its worst enemy. But there’s a software solution to keep the signal on your side, in every environment. Command your entire system with Wireless Workbench® 6.
Professional In-Ear Personal Monitoring System
PSM®900 offers unprecedented audio and RF performance for the most demanding professional applications.
In-Ear Personal Monitoring System
Stereo personal monitoring system with SE112 Sound Isolating Earphones, rack mount, 1/4 wave antenna, power supply, zippered bag, and 2 AA batteries.