Sr. Embedded System Design Engineer (all genders)
- Design, develop the code for 8/16/32-bit MCU/MPUs applications, the associated components are ADCs, DACs, PWMs, UARTs, LCDs, timers, and network interfaces for products like wireless microphone systems, personal monitoring systems, conferencing and discussions systems
- Knowable on OS: Vxworks, Linux, RTOS…
- Test real time, multitasking embedded software for 8/16/32-bit MCU/MPUs and associated components (ADCs, DACs, PWMs, UARTs, LCDs, timers, network interfaces) in a PC environment.
- Perform system / sub-system level tests on wireless microphones, personal monitors, and accessories.
- Specify embedded hardware components such as MCU/MPUs, flash, EEPROM, and network components.
- Work as part of a cross-functional development team to design and implement cutting edge audio products and technologies.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering related area. M.S. degree preferred.
- 8+years of software code development.
- Good to have electrical design experience in digital circuits.
- Demonstrated understanding of embedded system architectures.
- Demonstrated expertise with hardware debugging using oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
- Good PC skill.
- Good communication in English and Mandarin
- Good team work and proactively
How to apply
Interested parties please send a full resume and detailed salary expectation toHuman Resources China , email: email@example.com