Shure is a global leader in professional audio electronics with a history of product innovation spanning over 90 years. The product portfolio including microphones, wireless systems, discussion systems and listening products- headphones, high end earphones and personal monitoring systems are designed in engineering development centers located in the US, China, Copenhagen and India, manufactured thru complex processes and technology in two Shure owned locations outside of the US and established partnerships with contract manufacturers. The success and reputation of the Shure brand has been defined by continuous commitment to Total Quality. Shure products are sold in over a 100 countries through regional distribution centers located in the Germany, Hong Kong and US. Shure continues to be voted as one of Chicago's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. Shure's multi-year strategy and business plans further expansion of its global presence to broaden its reach in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
The Shure Hyderabad location operational since June 2019 will be leveraged to expand and grow the global IT applications team in India. The applications landscape at Shure spans across different technologies including SAP (ECC, CPI, IBP, BW, ..), Salesforce, Boomi, Sharepoint, Service Now, Tableau and other technologies.
Senior Engineer, Application Software (all genders)
Senior Application Software engineer assists with developing, and testing platform independent (Windows, OS X, Linux) applications software and the integration with wired and wireless communication protocol stacks and embedded firmware systems in professional audio products. Engineers solutions with diverse scope and provides mentorship and guidance to more junior staff. Collaborates with other company divisions including Marketing to establish and review use cases and requirements, and software verification to define test plans.
- Design and implement front-end user interface and back-end business logic for operating system independent application software that controls and manages professional installed audio products
- Collaborates with marketing, software verification and system engineering to define platform independent application software use cases and requirements
- Works independently with little direction and guidance on day to day tasks.
- Prototype application software using technologies such as Angular or HTML5/CSS
- Focused on designing, creating and testing high quality code
- Estimates, organizes, and documents tasks under supervision of mentors
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- B.Tech in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Possess an understanding of key software design principles such as separation of concerns, high cohesion and low coupling to facilitate reuse and maintainability in software architectures, designs and implementations; ability to decompose large, complex software systems into manageable subsystems with clearly defined interfaces
- Development experience with C++/.Net is required
- Familiar with writing unit tests to ensure high quality code.
- Able to apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Able to follow standard instructions, practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
How to apply
Please send your application with current and expected salary toRanjita Pratap , email: Pratap_Ranjita@shure.com