For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Sales team in Eastern and Southeastern Europe we are looking for a
Internal Sales Specialist
Reporting to the Sales Director, Eastern and Southeastern Europe, the Internal Sales Specialist is responsible for all internal sales activities in the Moscow office. The Internal Sales Specialist works closely with Market Development, Product Management, Technical Support and Sales. This position is based in Moscow.
- Acting as a link between customers and the fulfillment partner, the Internal Sales Specialist provides proactive pre- and post-sales support regarding product, shipment, billing and services.
- Supports the development of new sales channels by assisting Sales, Marketing and Market Development.
- Additionally, supports to establish digital sales strategies (e.g. in Chatboard, B2B platform) and collect orders from these platforms.
- Works with SAP and Salesforce including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Manages orders, quotes, availability requests, discount templates and delivery processes.
- Manages opportunities, leads from end user as well as DCs and dealers and maintains contacts, sales activities and dashboards.
- Regularly maintains and updates all pricelists.
- Provides reports and analyses (e.g. Exception Reports, Open Order Reports)
- Creates and keeps records of partner interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Maintains accrual records for yearly channel partner programs, including data entry and spend/utilization analysis.
- Supports order placement in cooperation with Customer Service and follow up with the financial administration for e.g. credit notes.
- Collaborates on product launch activities.
- Manages demo equipment sending and returning processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work as part of the team.
- Higher education and at least 3 years of work experience.
- Very strong English language skills (oral and written) are a must.
- Experience in SAP BW and Salesforce modules as well as an affinity to new technologies and software are essential.
- High level skills in MS Excel are required.
- Competent speech, accuracy, attentiveness as well as the willingness to learn and develop yourself.
A challenging job in an international working environment with an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English – to: email@example.com
For more information about the positions, please contact Anja Strodel at +49 7262 9249368 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Shure, please see: www.shure.eu.Anja Strodel , email: email@example.com or call + 49 7262-9249368