Dual-Sided Broadcast Headset
BRH50M is a dual-sided, supra-aural headset with lightweight on-camera design provides exceptional audio quality, comfort and durability. The high performance dynamic microphone delivers natural, intelligible voice reproduction with a cardioid polar pattern and frequency response optimized for demanding broadcast and media production applications.
Where should the BRH50M be used?
The BRH50M headset is intended for various broadcast applications such as studio production, theater production, corporate event production, electronic field production, conferencing and intercom applications or event production.
- Closed-back, supra-aural earcups with low-profile, on-camera design
- High performance dynamic microphone with cardioid polar pattern and frequency response delivers natural, intelligible voice reproduction optimized for on-air broadcast
- Fully adjustable headband for comfortable, ergonomic fi
- Boom microphone pivots 270 degrees for precise positioning with left or right side wear
- Single-side, detachable cable with 3-pin XLR/1/4” connectors. Kevlar® reinforced for increased durability
- Legendary Shure durability designed under rigorous quality standards to withstand the demands of everyday, professional use
- User-replacable ear pads and windscreen provided for long product life
Replacement Single-Sided Detachable Cable for BRH440M and BRH441M
/ 6.3mm Cable Assembly with Neutrik Connector for BRH440M, BRH441M and BRH50M
long XLR / 6.3mm Cable Assembly with Neutrik Connector for BRH440M, BRH441M and BRH50M
Male XLR Cable Assembly with Neutrik Connector for BRH440M, BRH441M and BRH50M
Female XLR Cable Assembly with Neutrik Connector for BRH440M, BRH441M and BRH50M
XLR Cable Assembly with Neutrik Connector for BRH440M, BRH441M and BRH50M
Replacement Ear Pads for BRH50M Broadcast Headset (Pair)
Replacement Microphone Windscreen for BRH50M Broadcast Headset
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Single-Sided Broadcast Headset
Features a single supra-aural earcup design that enables the user to hear external audio cues.
Dual-Sided Intercom Headset
Features closed-back, circumaural ear cups. Boom offers flip-up mute function.
Single-Sided Intercom Headset
Features a single-side circumaural ear cup. Boom includes flip-up mute function.