Single-Sided Broadcast Headset
Single-sided broadcast headset delivers natural, highly-intelligible vocal reproduction. It features a closed-back, supra-aural design, lightweight construction, an adjustable, comfortable headband, and a 270-degree positioning range.
Designed for broadcast and media production applications, the ultra-lightweight and durable BRH31M features a single supra-aural earcup design that enables the user to hear external audio cues. Its dynamic cardioid microphone offers natural, clear vocal reproduction and pivots 270 degrees for left or right wear.
The adjustable headband includes a cushioned temple pad for a comfortable, ergonomic fit. Multiple versions of cable terminations allow for connection to a variety of devices. Replacement earpads and windscreens are available to extend the product’s life.
- Closed-back, supra-aural design in an ultra-lightweight construction
- Natural, clear vocal reproduction with frequency response optimized for communication in loud environments
- Adjustable headband with cushioned temple pad for a comfortable, ergonomic fit
- Flexible boom microphone that pivots 270 degrees for left or right side wear and precise positioning
- Single-sided, fixed cable with unterminated ends (bare whip) that enables connection to a variety of devices
- Kevlar™ reinforced cable for increased durability
- Legendary Shure quality and durability to withstand the demands of everyday, professional use
- Replaceable ear pad and windscreen included for a long product life
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Find An Answer
Dual-Sided Intercom Headset
Features closed-back, circumaural ear cups. Boom offers flip-up mute function.
Single-Sided Intercom Headset
Features a single-side circumaural ear cup. Boom includes flip-up mute function.
Dual-Sided Broadcast Headset
Dual-sided, supra-aural on-camera headset with high performance dynamic microphone and low-profile design optimized for demanding broadcast applications.