P9RA+ Bodypack Receiver
Shure’s P9RA+ is a compact, stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System. With a hybrid analog/digital architecture, the P9RA+ Bodypack Receiver offers unparalleled audio quality with more headroom, better stereo separation, and higher fidelity, along with reliable RF performance for increased RF signal strength to meet the needs of professional audio applications of all sizes, including IEM and IFB applications.
Shure’s P9RA+ is a compact, stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System. With a hybrid analog/digital architecture, the P9RA+ Bodypack Receiver offers unparalleled audio quality with more headroom, better stereo separation, and higher fidelity, along with reliable RF performance for increased RF signal strength to meet the needs of professional audio applications of all kinds, including IEM and IFB applications. All P9RA+ receivers are compatible with P9T and P10T transmitters and all Shure SE Sound Isolating™ Earphones.
Unparalleled Audio Quality
- Bodypack receivers with advanced digital signal processing technology deliver more headroom, improved stereo separation, and higher audio fidelity
Robust RF Performance
- P9RA+ bodypack receivers offer enhanced signal reception and range
- Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and fewer audible artifacts
Category-Leading Setup and Operation Features
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Scan and Sync scans the RF environment with the bodypack and assigns an identified group and channel to your system over wireless IR link
- MixMode® technology combines two separate audio channels for simultaneous listening in both ears, or can transmit two independent IFB program feeds
- Four-band parametric EQ gives you the choice to adjust frequencies for a fully customized sound
- Input EQ Presets give you the option to further tailor your sound, including the option to make the P9RA+ sound like the P9RA with a designated “Match” setting
Advanced Rechargeability Options
- The SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended usage times and precise tracking of remaining life and charge cycle details
- The SCB800-US eight-bay charger brings up to eight SB900 batteries to full charge within two hours and has charge status LEDs for each battery
- The SBC200 dual-docking charger works with SB900A, P9RA+, P10R+, QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, available with and without power supply
- The SBC220 networked dual-docking charger works with SB900A, PSM 900 (P9RA+ only), PSM 1000 (P10R+ only), QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems, ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems, and Axient® Digital (AD1 and AD2 only), available with and without power supply. When the SBC220 is connected to a network, battery information for each transmitter can be viewed remotely.
SBC800-UK 8-Up Battery Charger
WA620 Neoprene Bodypack Arm Pouch
WA570A Belt Pouch for Wireless Bodypack Transmitters
SBC200 Dual Docking Recharging Station
SBC-DC DC Volt Adapter
SBC-AX Charging module
UA7xx Replacement Antennas: UA700, UA700-V, UA710, UA720, UA730, UA700Z17, UA700Z18
SB900A Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
SBC10-100 USB single battery charger for SB900 or SB900A Battery
EAC-IFB Accessory Cable for use with Sound Isolating™ Earphones
SBRC Shure Battery Rack Charger
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
PSM®900 Wired Bodypack Personal Monitor
Wired, stereo bodypack features high contrast LCD menu and rugged aluminum construction.
SBC210-UK 2-Bay Battery Charger
Portable Battery Charging Station. Charges two SB900A rechargeable Li-Ion battery packs in a convenient and compact desktop unit.