EAC-IFB Accessory Cable for use with Sound Isolating™ Earphones
The EAC-IFB Accessory Cable from Shure permits the integration of low-profile Sound Isolating Earphones into intercom applications. The clear, durable cable is ideal for on-camera use and is designed for secure, discreet placement with comfort and range of motion built in.
- Single-sided mono 1/8” (3.5 mm)-to-MMCX cable for Sound Isolating™ earphones in any intercom application, especially with Shure PSM® Personal Monitoring Systems.
- Discreet, low-profile appearance is ideal for on-camera talent and production crew.
- Compatible with Sound Isolating™ earphones for secure fit and exceptional isolation in loud environments.
- 46” cable length with coiled section provides tug-free comfort for interviews or in demanding productions
- Clothing clip keeps cable secure and allows precise placement
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
P10R+ Diversity bodypack receiver
Shure’s P10R+ is a low-profile, diversity bodypack receiver for use with the PSM® 1000 Personal Monitor System.
P9RA+ Bodypack Receiver
Shure’s P9RA+ Bodypack Receiver offers advanced digital signal processing technology to deliver ample headroom, strong stereo separation, and high audio fidelity.