Earset Headworn Microphone
Earset headworn omnidirectional microphone delivers exceptional speech clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect. It features CommShield technology to stop RF interference, 3 color options, 3 windscreens and a protective pouch.
The Shure Microflex® MX153 provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design. This professional subminiature earset microphone is ideal for applications in which improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A / V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement.
- Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG / TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar™ reinforced soft flex cable
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Premium Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
Subminiature lavalier microphone provides all-purpose, rugged performance with an easy-to-conceal, 2.5 mm. construction.
Earset microphone delivers high quality voice pickup and is hands-free and wireless-enabled.