SE846 Sound Isolating™ feature four high-definition drivers for extended high-end clarity and a groundbreaking low-pass filter for true subwoofer performance. Featuring a customizable frequency response and an innovative, detachable cable system, the SE846 Earphones provide a perfectly tailored listening experience.
- Four high-definition drivers for extended high-end clarity and a groundbreaking low-pass filter for true subwoofer performance in a convenient and portable package.
- Groundbreaking low-pass filter provides the previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer—without sacrificing clarity or detail
- Adjustable frequency response for customizable sound signatures with removable metal nozzle and changeable nozzle inserts (balanced, warm, and bright options included)
- Detachable cable system enables multiple connectivity options for long-term device compatibility, upgrades, and ease of maintenance.
- Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are.
- Secure, over-the-ear configuration keeps earphones in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- All color models come with Bluetooth 4.1 communication cable, Universal 3.5 mm communication cable, standard 3.5 mm audio cable, micro-USB charging cable, clothing clip, ¼’ adapter, airline adapter, two pairs of nozzle inserts, nozzle removal key, premium carrying case, and fit kit with wide variety of sleeves.
- Inline remote and mic offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
- Pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, and provides up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range
|Sensitivity||114 dB SPL/mW|
|Frequency Range||15 Hz –20 kHz|
|Speaker Type||Quad High-Definition|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
EAC64BKS 64-Inch Black Earphone CableDetachable 64" black cable with a silver-color, nickel-plated MMCX connection. Included with SE846-BNZ, SE846-K, and SE846-BLU earphones.
EAC46BKS 46-Inch Black Earphone CableDetachable 46" black cable with a silver-color, nickel-plated MMCX connection. Included with SE846-BNZ, SE846-K, and SE846-BLU earphones.
EAC46CLS 46-Inch Clear Earphone CableDetachable 46" clear cable with a silver-color, nickel-plated MMCX connection. Included with SE846-CL earphones.
EAC64BK Black Earphone Replacement CableDetachable cable, 64". Works with SE215, SE315, SE425 & SE535.
EAC64CL Clear Earphone Replacement CableDetachable cable, 64". Works with SE215, SE315, SE425 & SE535.
EAC64CLS 64-Inch Clear Earphone CableDetachable 64" clear cable with a silver-color, nickel-plated MMCX connection. Included with SE846-CL earphones.
Remote + Mic Lightning Accessory Cable (RMCE-LTG)Premium Remote + Mic Lightning Accessory Cable (RMCE-LTG) enables SE Earphones with detachable cables to directly connect with the latest Apple iOS devices for high‐quality digital audio and communication control.
Remote Mic Universal Cable for SE Earphones (RMCE-UNI)Universal 3.5mm communication cable with microphone and controls for Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones featuring selectable operation for both Apple & Android devices with a 3.5mm connection.
RMCE-BT1 Bluetooth® Enabled Remote + Mic Accessory CableWireless earphone accessory cable with Remote + Mic for SE model earphones with detachable cables (SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, SE846).
RMCE-BT2 High-Resolution Bluetooth® 5 Earphone Communication CableHigh-Resolution Bluetooth® 5 Earphone Communication Cable
USB-C Earphone Communication Cable (RMCE-USB)USB-C communication cable with microphone and controls and integrated DAC/Amp for Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones featuring direct connection to Android devices with a USB-C.
Understanding Earphone / Headphone Specifications
Understanding Earphone/Headphone Specifications Though one of the most common items in the...
Earphones in the Washing Machine
The odds are in your favor. Shure earphones often survive a trip through a washing machi...
Diminished sound in one ear of my earphones
Most likely it is due to earwax inside the nozzle or sleeve. The nozzle is the passage way for...
Removing earphone sleeves
Shure earphones are packaged with sleeves on the stems. During periods of storage and shipping...
How to insert and wear Shure SE earphones
These photos demonstrate the recommended way to wear the SE earphones. First, bend the ca...
SE Earphone Cable Removal
The cable/earphone connector is difficult to remove, and designed like this on purpose. G...
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.