Portable UHF-R Wireless Receiver
Over 8 hours of use with rechargeable battery. For professional broadcast and media production.
The UR5 is a premium portable wireless receiver component, designed to provide Shure UHF-R®-class technology, performance, and quality for professional broadcast and media production applications. Featuring wide-band frequency tuning, hands-on navigation, rechargeability, and a variety of mounting options, the UR5 is the clear choice for wireless portability.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
UHF-R® WIDE-BAND TUNING
- 2400 selectable frequencies across 60 MHz bandwidth
- Full bandwidth scan & sync: Scan results displayed on receiver
- Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear audio
- Transmission range of up to 150 meters (line of sight)
MTx (MULTI-TRANSMITTER) MODE
- Populate a group of multiple transmitters with separate frequencies in available spectrum
- Store transmitter & frequency information on UR5 for quick recall
- Use UR5 to “hot-swap” between up to 40 transmitters at the touch of a button
- Camera shoe mount (included)
- Anton/Bauer mounting accessories (available separately)
Shure Advanced Power Management
SB900A custom lithium ion rechargeable battery pack
- SBC800-US battery charging station
- 12V DC power insert
- AFP522DC Anton/Bauer plate mounting accessory distributes DC power to UR5 from camera
2 AA Batteries (4+ hours)
- Intended as backup option
- Headphone monitoring output jack
- Tone generator
- Mic & Aux-level balanced output
- Feature-rich, hands-on navigation control with backlit LCD screen
- Compatible with Axient® transmitters (RF & IR features only)
8-Up Battery Charger
Camera Shoe Mount for UR5
Anton Bauer Camera Mount
TA3F-to-XLR audio cable
DC Volt Adapter
2-Bay Battery Charger
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
Replacement Antennas: UA700, UA700-V, UA710, UA720, UA730, UA700Z17, UA700Z18
Software & Firmware
ShurePlus Channels enables remote, real-time precision monitoring and control of Shure wireless systems. Features include audio metering, RF indicator, ShowLink signal strength, and frequency assignments with band, group, and channel information.
RF can be your sound system’s best friend, and its worst enemy. But there’s a software solution to keep the signal on your side, in every environment. Command your entire system with Wireless Workbench® 6.
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy-to-use and free-to-download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.