Diversity receiver includes rack hardware and detachable antennas for immediate installation right out of the box. Features include Automatic Frequency Selection and Transmitter Set-Up, and a backlit LCD screen to provide channel information.
SLX Wireless Systems feature the patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 960 Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multi-function, backlit LCD
- Low battery indicator
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Volume control on rear of unit
- 1/2 rack design
- Furnished rack hardware
- Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Optional logic functionality for software echo cancellation and remote battery life monitoring (SLX4L only)
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
This tool provides recommended frequencies for Shure Wireless System use in the United States.
With a few simple inputs, this selection wizard provides recommended items for your wireless microphone setup, and/or a diagram on how the antennas and antenna distribution are connected.
Enter distance between antenna and receiver to get setup recommendations for the receiver.
Logic receiver includes rack hardware and detachable antennas for easy set-up and unprecedented simplicity.