The AXT100 delivers ultra-linear RF performance for more channels on air and superb audio quality. Advanced power management provides extended, rechargeable battery life and highly accurate status metering. ShowLink™ Remote Control enables comprehensive real-time remote control of all transmitter parameters, including real-time frequency adjustments.
- Ultra-linear RF performance maximizes available channel capacity in challenging RF environments.
- IR Sync establishes connection of transmitter to receiver with one touch over infrared.
- Switchable 10/50mW RF power levels to extend run times or increase signal strength.
- Up to 80 MHZ tuning range matched to UHF-R transmitter ranges.
- Strong, durable, and lightweight metal case with compact design built for professional use.
- Moisture-resistant to withstand the demands of extreme performances, weather or wardrobe.
- Lockable user interface prevents accidental or inadvertent changes to system controls once settings are made.
- Advanced control menu to adjust frequency, audio and security settings from the transmitter.
- Removable antenna protects in staging, storage and transit; replaceable in event of damage.
- High-quality backlit display provides clear view and control of all transmitter functions in low- or bright-light environments.
- Advanced lithium-ion batteries provide reliable, rechargeable power with up to 8 hours of run time.
- Real-time metering reports remaining battery power in hours and minutes on transmitters, receivers and WWB6 to within 15-minutes’ accuracy.
- Zero memory effect through lithium-ion chemistry eliminates the memory effect problems inherent inprevious generations of rechargeable batteries.
- Rapid charging brings batteries to 50% capacity within 1 hour.
- Integrated battery design seamlessly and securely locks the rechargeable battery into transmitter body.
- Interchangeable 3-AA back-up sled for use as an additional powering option.
ShowLink® Remote Control
Comprehensive real-time remote control of all transmitter parameters.
- Remote gain adjustability: Remotely adjust a performer’s transmitter gain in real time.
- Remote frequency change: Execute a synchronized frequency change with a linked receiver in a split second.
- Remote RF Mute: Conserves power and RF spectrum.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
This tool provides recommended frequencies for Shure Wireless System use in the United States.
With a few simple inputs, this selection wizard provides recommended items for your wireless microphone setup, and/or a diagram on how the antennas and antenna distribution are connected.
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy-to-use and free-to-download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
Digital Wireless Receiver
Half-rack QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver quickly finds open frequencies and deploys them to transmitters via the one-touch sync function.
Handheld Transmitter with KSM8 Capsule
Includes a KSM8 and QLXD2 Handheld Transmitter for wireless vocals in music venues and houses of worship.
Handheld Transmitter with Beta 87C Capsule
Includes a Beta 87C and QLXD2 Handheld Transmitter for wireless vocals in presentation, music venues, and houses of worship.
Handheld Transmitter with Beta 87A Capsule
Includes a Beta 87A and QLXD2 Handheld Transmitter for wireless vocals in, music venues, and houses of worship.
Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Capsule
Includes a Beta 58A and QLXD2 Handheld Transmitter for wireless vocals in music venues and houses of worship.
Handheld Transmitter with SM87 Capsule
Includes an SM87 and QLXD2 Handheld Transmitter for wireless vocals in music venues and houses of worship.
Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Capsule
With an interchangeable SM58® microphone cartridge, the QLXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship.
Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Capsule
With an interchangeable SM86 microphone cartridge, the QLXD2/SM86 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship.
QLXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter quickly syncs with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button and maintains a clear, uninterrupted signal over its entire range.