18” (45.7 cm) Gooseneck Microphone with inline preamp
Gooseneck cardioid microphone provides elite performance with a 45.7 cm cable and inline preamplifier for use in installed sound reinforcement or AV conferencing. It features Commshield RF Filtering to stop wireless device interference.
Centraverse™ Gooseneck Condenser Microphones are ideal for use in installed sound reinforcement applications, including corporate facilities, houses of worship, and government institutions. Dual-section gooseneck provides full articulation and easy placement options.
Each microphone includes a windscreen and mounting flange.
Featuring CommShield® Technology, which guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices, Centraverse microphones deliver in best-in-class performance and reliability.
Mute switch/LED and Mute switch/Light ring options are not sold in the Americas region.
- Cardioid polar pattern with tailored response for speech
- CommShield® Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.) and offers high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in a wide variety of locations, including podiums and desktops
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
- 1 - 95A16670 Windscreen (black)
- 1 - RPM640 Mounting Flange
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
18” (45.7 cm) Gooseneck Microphone with Integrated Desktop Base and inline preamp
Dual-section 18" gooseneck provides full articulation. Integrated base for precise positioning. XLR termination.
12” (30.5 cm) Gooseneck Microphone
Dual-section 12" gooseneck provides full articulation.
12” (30.5 cm) Gooseneck Microphone with Integrated Desktop Base and inline preamp
Dual-section 12" gooseneck provides full articulation. Integrated base for precise positioning. XLR termination.
Microflex® Standard Gooseneck Microphone
MX412 gooseneck microphones treat spoken audio with detail and respect, delivering what the audience needs to hear while controlling what they don’t.