ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver offers a spectrum and RF intelligent option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application. Features include Digital Predictive Switching Diversity, 72 MHz tuning range, and AES 256 encryption for security.
- Digital Predictive Switching Diversity
- Up to 72 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- Optimized scanning automatically finds, and prioritizes the cleanest frequencies to be manually deployed to transmitters over IR sync
- Bodypack Frequency Diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission critical applications
- Individual gain controls (up to 60 dB), LED meters, and XLR outputs for each channel
- Ethernet networking for: streamlined frequency coordination and deployment across multiple receivers; compatibility with Wireless Workbench® 6 software for advanced coordination, monitoring, and control
- Compatible with AMX and Crestron control systems
- Interference detection and alerts
- Intuitive front panel LCD menu and controls with various lockout options, plus audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Removable half wave antennas
- 24 bit / 48 kHz digital audio
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range with flat response
- Greater than 120 dB dynamic range
- Up to 22 active transmitters in one 8 MHz TV channel in standard mode; High Density mode enables up to 63 active transmitters in one 8 MHz TV channel
- AES-256 bit encryption equipped for secure wireless transmission
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy to use and free to download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
RF can be both your sound system’s best friend and worst enemy. But there’s a software solution to keep the signal on your side, in any environment. Command your entire system with Wireless Workbench® 6.
ShurePlus Channels enables remote, real-time precision monitoring and control of Shure wireless systems. Features include audio metering, RF indicator, ShowLink signal strength, and frequency assignments with band, group, and channel information.
Juggling enterprise or campus-wide installations can be a challenge. When failure is not an option, you need to catch critical events before they become problems. SystemOn simplifies asset management to keep the audio experience productive and uninterrupted.
ULXD4D Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital dual wireless receiver offers an intelligent dual-channel intelligent option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
ULXD4Q Quad-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital quad wireless receiver offers an intelligent four-channel option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver combines professional features with streamlined set-up and operation.