Shure’s P10T is a networkable, full-rack, dual-channel wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P10R Wireless Bodypack Receiver as part of the PSM® 1000 Personal Monitor System. The P10T Wireless Transmitter combines state-of-the-art technology with touring-grade features for professional monitoring applications of any size with no room for error. It offers a 72 MHz to 80 MHz tuning bandwidth, networked remote control via Wireless Workbench® software, advanced rechargeability options, and PSM® 900 backwards compatibility.
The P10T is a networkable, full-rack, dual channel wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P10R Wireless Bodypack Receiver as part of the PSM®1000 Personal Monitor System. It offers a 72 MHz wide tuning bandwidth, networked remote control via Wireless Workbench® software, advanced rechargeability options, and PSM®900 backwards compatibility.
Connections include balanced ¼” and XLR, loop out, dual Ethernet ports, and headphone monitor out.
Comes with front or back mountable antennas, and power and Ethernet jumper cables.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation
- Full rack, dual-channel transmitter in a professional, touring grade chassis
- 72 MHz wide tuning range provides flexibility and performance in crowded, unpredictable RF environments
- Networkable over Ethernet connection to provide comprehensive frequency coordination and transmitter remote control via Wireless Workbench® software:
- RF mute enable/disable
- RF output power adjustments
- Aux/line level
- Audio input level
- Channel/device name edit
- Firmware updates
- Backwards-compatible with PSM®900 receivers
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
- Sync RF scan information from a P10R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link
- Switchable 10/50/100 mW output power provides a robust RF link in a variety of performance environments
- Spectrum display provides a detailed frequency plot on the menu screen with selectable zoom
- Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation, allowing more compatible channels per frequency range
- High-contrast LCD with grouped menu items provides an intuitive user interface
- Front or back mountable antennas
- Compatible with PA821B and PA821A antenna combiners
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation
- Switchable +4dBu and -10 dBV input level
- Balanced, ¼" and XLR connectors
- 1/8" headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring
2018 ACM Awards selects Axient Digital wireless to defeat technical challenges of live Las Vegas broadcast
The 2018 ACM Awards were held in the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, with a reputation as one of the city’s more challenging RF venues.
The stakes were high for more than just the boxers during the May 2, 2015 fight between Floyd Mayweather, Jr. and Manny Pacquiao. Televised live, the pay-per-view event was a rare collaboration between Showtime and HBO, and both networks expected technical perfection. Handling the selection, deployment, and coordination of wireless microphones, IEMs, and intercoms for the event was the team from Soundtronics, led by Mark Barbuti.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
This tool provides recommended frequencies for Shure Wireless System use in the United States.
With a few simple inputs, this selection wizard provides recommended items for your wireless microphone setup, and/or a diagram on how the antennas and antenna distribution are connected.
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy-to-use and free-to-download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
ShurePlus Channels enables remote, real-time precision monitoring and control of Shure wireless systems. Features include audio metering, RF indicator, ShowLink signal strength, and frequency assignments with band, group, and channel information.
RF can be your sound system’s best friend, and its worst enemy. But there’s a software solution to keep the signal on your side, in every environment. Command your entire system with Wireless Workbench® 6.