Shure’s P10T is a networkable, full-rack, dual-channel wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P10R Wireless Bodypack Receiver as part of the PSM® 1000 Personal Monitor System. The P10T Wireless Transmitter combines state-of-the-art technology with touring-grade features for professional monitoring applications of any size with no room for error. It offers a 72 MHz to 80 MHz tuning bandwidth, networked remote control via Wireless Workbench® software, advanced rechargeability options, and PSM® 900 backwards compatibility.
The P10T is a networkable, full-rack, dual channel wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P10R Wireless Bodypack Receiver as part of the PSM®1000 Personal Monitor System. It offers a 72 MHz wide tuning bandwidth, networked remote control via Wireless Workbench® software, advanced rechargeability options, and PSM®900 backwards compatibility.
Connections include balanced ¼” and XLR, loop out, dual Ethernet ports, and headphone monitor out.
Comes with front or back mountable antennas, and power and Ethernet jumper cables.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation
- Full rack, dual-channel transmitter in a professional, touring grade chassis
- 72 MHz wide tuning range provides flexibility and performance in crowded, unpredictable RF environments
- Networkable over Ethernet connection to provide comprehensive frequency coordination and transmitter remote control via Wireless Workbench® software:
- RF mute enable/disable
- RF output power adjustments
- Aux/line level
- Audio input level
- Channel/device name edit
- Firmware updates
- Backwards-compatible with PSM®900 receivers
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
- Sync RF scan information from a P10R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link
- Switchable 10/50/100 mW output power provides a robust RF link in a variety of performance environments
- Spectrum display provides a detailed frequency plot on the menu screen with selectable zoom
- Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation, allowing more compatible channels per frequency range
- High-contrast LCD with grouped menu items provides an intuitive user interface
- Front or back mountable antennas
- Compatible with PA821B and PA821A antenna combiners
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation
- Switchable +4dBu and -10 dBV input level
- Balanced, ¼" and XLR connectors
- 1/8" headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy-to-use and free-to-download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.