UR4D+ Dual Wireless Receiver
The UR4S+ and UR4D+ receivers are part of the flagship UHF-R system and provide single and dual-channel options for premium wireless. As "+"-versions these receivers include RF distribution ports that allow up to 10 receivers to share the RF signal from a single pair of antennas.
- 3000 selectable Frequencies across 75 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 47 compatible channels per band
- Cascading: Includes RF distribution ports that allow up to 10 receivers to share the RF signal from a single pair of antennas.
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup (including custom group upload)
- Flash Memory to store six 60-channel custom frequency groups
- Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function bit-mapped backlit LCD
- Built-in Ethernet network compatibility
- Shure's Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
- Remoteable antennas
- Shure's microprocessor-controlled diversity
What is the difference between a UR4D+ and a UR4S+?
The UR4S+ is a single channel receiver, and the UR4D+ is a dual channel receiver.
How many UHF-R systems can I use together?
You can use up to 47 compatible systems together without audio degradation or interference. Within a given frequency band, you can choose from 3000 selectable frequencies across a 75MHz bandwidth.
Can I easily set up and remotely monitor the UR4D+?
Using the Shure Wireless Workbench® System Control Software, which is included with the receiver, you can remotely monitor and control individual and networked receivers.
What does the "+" mean?
In addition to the former UR4D and UR4S, the UR4D+ and the UR4S+ include RF distribution ports that allow up to 10 receivers to share the RF signal from a single pair of antennas.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy to use and free to download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
ShurePlus Channels enables remote, real-time precision monitoring and control of Shure wireless systems. Features include audio metering, RF indicator, ShowLink signal strength, and frequency assignments with band, group, and channel information.
RF can be both your sound system’s best friend and worst enemy. But there’s a software solution to keep the signal on your side, in any environment. Command your entire system with Wireless Workbench® 6.