Wireless system masters the high pressure and extreme conditions of any large-scale touring or installation while delivering uncompromising audio. Features include automatic frequency selection, transmitter sync, and Audio Reference Companding.
- UHF-R incorporates automatic frequency selection, transmitter sync and smart menu-driven system functionality for intuitive and fast setup.
- Up to 2400 selectable frequencies across an ultra-wide 60 MHz bandwidth provide superior capability to respond to changing or unpredictable RF conditions.
- UHF-R Wireless features Shure patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- UHF-R is available with the premium KSM9 Dual-Diaphragm Wireless Transmitter.
- UR1M Micro-Bodypack Transmitter is also available with UHF-R.
- Get the latest version of the Wireless Workbench software.
Software & Firmware
RF can be both your sound system’s best friend and worst enemy. But there’s a software solution to keep the signal on your side, in any environment. Command your entire system with Wireless Workbench® 6.
ShurePlus Channels enables remote, real-time precision monitoring and control of Shure wireless systems. Features include audio metering, RF indicator, ShowLink signal strength, and frequency assignments with band, group, and channel information.
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy to use and free to download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems
Digital wireless system offers a mix of 24-bit digital audio quality and scalability to meet the demands of installed applications.
Wireless management network offers a spectrum management suite to integrate spectrum analysis, channel allocation, and device management.
Axient® Digital Wireless Microphone System
Unprecedented signal stability and audio clarity, plus flexible hardware options, advanced connectivity, and comprehensive control.