BLX4R Wireless Receiver for BLX-R Wireless System
Rack mount analog wireless receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response with group and channel scan for easy set-up. Features include frequency QuickScan, adjustable output levels, and two-color audio status indicator LED.
How many musicians can use this system simultaneously?
Up to 12 compatible channels per group with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
Is the setup really that easy?
Yes, with one button you can start the group and channel scan, which gives you the best open frequency. Adjust the transmitter to the same channel and you’re ready to go.
Is a rack mount kit included
Yes, the box contains everything you need for rack mounting.
What does “Linearity” mean?
The proportion between input signal of the transmitter and output signal of the receiver is always constant.
How does the BLX receiver perform compared to wired?
The frequency response of the wireless microphone is almost identical to the frequency response of a wired mic. Also the dynamic performance is almost the same.
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- Adjustable output level
- Removable antennas for quick antenna distribution
- LC Display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Rack mount kit included
- 1 - 53A8611 RACK MOUNT BRACKET
- 1 - 53A8612 LONG RACK MOUNT BRACKET
- 1 - 53B8443 LINK BRACKET
- 1 - 90AZ8100 HARDWARE KIT
- 2 - 95A8699 ANTENNA/BNC,1/4 WAVE
- 2 - 95A8994 ADAPTER,BULKHEAD,BNC
- 2 - 95K2035 CABLE,BNC,22 in.
- 1 - PS24 Power supply
UA8 ½ Wave Dipole Antenna
UA844+SWB Antenna Distribution System
Passive Antenna Splitter
Front Mount Antenna Rack Kit
In-Line Antenna Amplifier
UABIAST In-Line Power Adapter
Wireless bodypack transmitter offers a lightweight, durable design and adjustable gain control.
BETA58A capsule with analogue handheld transmitter BLX2
Dynamic vocal precision-engineered microphone with analogue handheld transmitter.
PG58 capsule with analogue handheld transmitter BLX2
Dynamic vocal microphone with professional quality and analogue handheld transmitter.
SM58 capsule with analogue handheld transmitter BLX2
Dynamic vocal industry-standard microphone with analogue handheld transmitter.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
User Guide & Specs
Find An Answer
BLX4 Wireless Receiver for BLX Wireless System
Analog wireless receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
BLX88 Dual Wireless Receiver for BLX Wireless System
Dual analog wireless receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response with group and channel scan for easy set-up.