TwinPlex™ TH53 Subminiature Headset Microphone
The TwinPlex™ TH53 offers the natural sound of the TwinPlex element combined with the ease of an ultra-light and fully adjustable headset frame. With an innovative clutch system, the TH53 headset allows for quick adjustment in boom arm length and pitch—all with a simple turn of a knob. Plus, switchable sides and a durable 1.6 mm cable with redundant ground round out this professional headset that overachieves in reliability, audio quality, and comfort.
In dialogue or monologue. Song or speech. A single word can affect the whole story. Shure TwinPlex stands up to the toughest conditions to make every word a clear statement of quality. Natural audio at high or low frequency, the innovative dual-diaphragm captures the complete weight of your voice. And the capsule design maximizes effective surface area in an easy-to-conceal package. So sound suits performer, not the other way around.
No more “sweat-outs.” The superhydrophobic coating keeps perspiration from upstaging the sound. And the medical-grade cable technology flexes to fit the costume design and the demanding schedule. So your headset rises to the challenge, night after night.
The TwinPlex™ TH53 offers the natural sound quality of the new TwinPlex element combined with the ease of a light and fully adjustable headset frame. With an innovative clutch system, the TH53 headset allows for quick adjustment in boom arm length and pitch—all with a simple turn of a knob. Plus, switchable sides and a durable 1.6 mm cable with redundant ground round out this professional headset that outperforms the competition in reliability, audio quality, and comfort.
- Comfortable, lightweight, and fully adjustable headset for use in theater, broadcast, and speech applications
- Innovative clutch system allows for fast boom arm length and pitch adjustment
- Twice the surface area of other subminiature microphones for pristine, natural response and robust low-frequency response due to the patent pending dual-diaphragm design
- Improved off-axis consistency yields accurate reproduction regardless of vocal source position or movement
- Best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range for cleaner audio production
- Interchangeable sweat- and moisture-resistant frequency caps prevents sweat-outs due to an invisible syperhydrophobic nanoscopic coating
- Paintable 1.6 mm cable that is immune to memory effect and kinks
- Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for longevity
- Sound signature: Natural
- Sensitivity: Low
- Colors: Tan, Cocoa, Black
- Connectors: LEMO, MTQG/TA4F, MicroDot, NC (bare wire)
- Accessories: Ships with accessories and storage case
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
User Guide & Specs
Declarations of Conformity
Find An Answer
TwinPlex™ TL45 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
TwinPlex™ TL45 subminiature lavalier microphone features an expressively natural sound signature, easy-to-conceal 1.1 mm cable, and is available in multiple colors with a LEMO connector.
TwinPlex™ TL46 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
TwinPlex™ TL46 subminiature microphone features an expressively natural sound combined with high sensitivity for increased output, a durable 1.6 mm cable, and is available in multiple color and connector options.
TwinPlex™ TL47 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
TwinPlex™ TL47 subminiature lavalier microphone features an expressively natural sound signature with a durable and paintable 1.6 mm cable. Available in multiple color and connector options.
TwinPlex™ TL48 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
TwinPlex™ TL48 subminiature lavalier microphone features a tailored sound signature optimized for dialogue with a durable 1.6 mm cable. Available in multiple color and connector options.