TwinPlex™ TL47 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
The expressively natural sounding TwinPlex™ TL47 is available with connector options for most bodypack transmitters, color options that meet numerous situational needs, and mounting choices for all professional applications. The low sensitivity can handle the most critical acoustic environments without distortion, and the 1.6 mm paintable cable stands up to the most demanding use. With extensive solutions for any application, it’s the go-to line for flexibility.
In dialogue or monologue. Song or speech. A single word can affect the whole story. Through sweat, noise, and wear and tear, your little lavalier has an enormous job to do. Shure TwinPlex stands up to the toughest conditions to make every word a clear statement of quality. Natural audio at high or low frequency, the innovative dual-diaphragm captures the complete weight of your voice. And the capsule design maximizes effective surface area in an easy-to-conceal package. So sound suits performer, not the other way around.
No more “sweat-outs.” The superhydrophobic coating keeps perspiration from upstaging the sound. And the medical-grade cable technology flexes to fit the costume design and the demanding schedule. So your lavalier rises to the challenge, night after night.
The TwinPlex™ TL47 is available with connector options for most bodypack transmitters, color options that meet numerous situational needs, and mounting choices for all professional applications. The low sensitivity can handle the most critical acoustic environments without distortion, and the 1.6 mm paintable cable stands up to the most demanding use. With extensive solutions for any application, it’s the go-to line for flexibility.
- With a variety of colors and connectors, the TL47 is ideal for nearly any application
- Twice the surface area of other subminiature microphones for pristine, natural response and robust low-frequency response due to the patent pending dual-diaphragm design
- Improved off-axis consistency yields accurate reproduction regardless of vocal source position or movement
- Best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range for cleaner audio production
- Interchangeable sweat- and moisture-resistant frequency caps prevent sweat-outs due to an invisible syperhydrophobic nanoscopic coating
- Paintable 1.6 mm cable that is immune to memory effect and kinks
- Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for longevity
- Sound signature: Natural
- Sensitivity: Low
- Colors: White, Tan, Cocoa, Black
- Connectors: LEMO, MTQG/TA4F, MicroDot, XLR/Preamp, NC (bare wire)
- Accessories: Available with or without accessories
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Declarations of Conformity
TwinPlex™ TL45 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
TwinPlex™ TL45 subminiature lavalier microphone features an expressively natural sound signature, easy-to-conceal 1.1 mm cable, and is available in multiple colors with a LEMO connector.
TwinPlex™ TL46 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
TwinPlex™ TL46 subminiature microphone features an expressively natural sound combined with high sensitivity for increased output, a durable 1.6 mm cable, and is available in multiple color and connector options.
TwinPlex™ TL48 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
TwinPlex™ TL48 subminiature lavalier microphone features a tailored sound signature optimized for dialogue with a durable 1.6 mm cable. Available in multiple color and connector options.
TwinPlex™ TH53 Subminiature Headset Microphone
TwinPlex™ TH53 subminiature, ultra-light, fully-adjustable headset microphone features an expressively natural sound signature and a 1.6 mm durable cable. Available in multiple color and connector options.