TwinPlex™ TL45 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
Expressively natural sound, low sensitivity, high max SPL, and interchangeable sweat-resistant frequency caps all make the TwinPlex™ TL45 the perfect companion for professional theater applications. The thin 1.1 mm diameter paintable cable is terminated with a professional LEMO connector and is easily concealed in a costume or wig.
In dialogue or monologue. Song or speech. A single word can affect the whole story. Through sweat, noise, and wear and tear, your little lavalier has an enormous job to do. Shure TwinPlex stands up to the toughest conditions to make every word a clear statement of quality. Natural audio at high or low frequency, the innovative dual-diaphragm captures the complete weight of your voice. And the capsule design maximizes effective surface area in an easy-to-conceal package. So sound suits performer, not the other way around.
No more “sweat-outs.” The superhydrophobic coating keeps perspiration from upstaging the sound. And the medical-grade cable technology flexes to fit the costume design and the demanding schedule. So your lavalier rises to the challenge, night after night.
The ultra-thin 1.1 mm diameter paintable cable of the TwinPlex™ TL45 is terminated with a professional LEMO connector and is easily concealed in a costume or wig. Low sensitivity, high max SPL, and interchangeable sweat-resistant frequency caps all make the TL45 the perfect companion for professional theater applications.
- The TL45 is ideal for use in theater settings
- Twice the surface area of other subminiature microphones for pristine, natural response and robust low-frequency response due to the patent pending dual-diaphragm design
- Improved off-axis consistency yields accurate reproduction regardless of vocal source position or movement
- Best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range for cleaner audio production
- Interchangeable sweat- and moisture-resistant frequency caps prevent sweat-outs due to an invisible syperhydrophobic, nanoscopic coating
- Paintable 1.1 mm cable that is immune to memory effect and kinks
- A single medical-grade spiraling conductor in the cable delivers increased flexibility while built-in reinforcing fibers offer additional cable strength for longevity
- Sound signature: Natural
- Sensitivity: Low
- Colors: White, Tan, Cocoa, Black
- Connectors: LEMO
- Accessories: Available separately
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
TwinPlex™ TL46 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
TwinPlex™ TL46 subminiature microphone features an expressively natural sound combined with high sensitivity for increased output, a durable 1.6 mm cable, and is available in multiple color and connector options.
TwinPlex™ TL47 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
TwinPlex™ TL47 subminiature lavalier microphone features an expressively natural sound signature with a durable and paintable 1.6 mm cable. Available in multiple color and connector options.
TwinPlex™ TL48 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
TwinPlex™ TL48 subminiature lavalier microphone features a tailored sound signature optimized for dialogue with a durable 1.6 mm cable. Available in multiple color and connector options.
TwinPlex™ TH53 Subminiature Headset Microphone
TwinPlex™ TH53 subminiature, ultra-light, fully-adjustable headset microphone features an expressively natural sound signature and a 1.6 mm durable cable. Available in multiple color and connector options.