MXWNCS8 Networked Charging Station
8-port networked charging station charges handheld, bodypack, and boundary transmitters and gooseneck bases. Features include charge status indicators, charge status monitoring, easy transmitter linking, and overcharge protection for battery damage.
- Versatile microphone docking: Each station accepts all Microflex Wireless transmitters
- Charge status indicators: 5-segment LED’s on the unit display charge status individually for every docked microphone
- Remote charge status monitoring: Ethernet connection to the system enables remote monitoring of battery charge status in hours and minutes via the control software or third party control systems
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign docked wireless microphones to channels on an Access Point Transceiver by simply pressing “link”
- Rapid charge times: Reaches 50% charge in one hour and fully charges transmitters in two hours
- Overcharge protection: Smart recharging circuitry safeguards against battery damage and extends life cycles
Founded in 1906 in Lille, the EDHEC Business School is one of Europe’s top 15 business schools. World renowned in finance, the school distinguishes itself with 2 innovation centres and more than 180 world-class professors and researchers.
Shure Microflex® Wireless Offers an Elegant Conferencing Solution at the DOGA Foundation
IHB Systems prescribes Shure Microflex Wireless microphone network for Doctors of BC headquarters in Vancouver
The conferencing area at Doctors of BC headquarters in Vancouver is a very large room that can be split into three separate meeting rooms. Deploying microphones for the ever-changing room configurations was a daily challenge, often compromising sound quality during audio teleconferences. Doctors of BC engaged IHB Systems, a Vancouver area AV design/build specialist, to create an audio system to solve these issues.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy to use and free to download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
MXW2 Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Capsule
SM58 capsule coupled with Microflex Wireless handheld transmitter MXW2.
MXW2 Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Capsule
SM86 capsule coupled with Microflex Wireless handheld transmitter MXW2.
MXW2 Handheld Transmitter with VP68 Capsule
VP68 capsule coupled with Microflex Wireless handheld transmitter MXW2.
MXW8 Gooseneck Base Transmitter
Gooseneck base transmitter compatible with Microflex Wireless Systems. Accepts 5”, 10”, and 15” Microflex modular gooseneck microphones.
MXW1 Hybrid Bodypack Transmitter
Hybrid bodypack transmitter with integrated omnidirectional microphone and external microphone input compatible with Microflex Wireless systems.
MXW2 Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Capsule
Beta 58A capsule coupled with Microflex Wireless handheld transmitter MXW2.
MXW6 Boundary Transmitter
Boundary transmitter compatible with Microflex Wireless Systems.
MXWNCS2 Two-Channel Networked Charging Station
2-port networked charging station allows handheld, bodypack, and boundary transmitters to charge in 1 port for each.
MXWNCS4 Networked Charging Station
Charge station with 4 microphone charging ports, compatible with Microflex Wireless systems.