Two-Channel Networked Charging Station
Networked charging station allows handheld, bodypack, and boundary transmitters to charge in 1 port for each. Features include charge status indicators, charge status monitoring, transmitter linking, and overcharge protection to extend life cycles.
- Versatile microphone docking: MXWNCS 2 allows handheld, bodypack and boundary transmitters to charge in one port each
- Charge status indicators: 5-segment LED’s on the unit display charge status individually for every docked microphone
- Remote charge status monitoring: Ethernet connection to the system enables remote monitoring of battery charge status in hours and minutes via the control software or third party control systems
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign docked wireless microphones to channels on an Access Point Transceiver by simply pressing “link”
- Rapid charge times: Reaches 50% charge in one hour and fully charges transmitters in two hours
- Overcharge protection: Smart recharging circuitry safeguards against battery damage and extends life cycles
- MXWNCS2 attaches to wall or podium with included mount plate
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Declarations of Conformity
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy to use and free to download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
MXW2 Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Capsule
SM58 capsule coupled with Microflex Wireless handheld transmitter MXW2.
MXW2 Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Capsule
SM86 capsule coupled with Microflex Wireless handheld transmitter MXW2.
MXW2 Handheld Transmitter with VP68 Capsule
VP68 capsule coupled with Microflex Wireless handheld transmitter MXW2.
MXW1 Hybrid Bodypack Transmitter
Hybrid bodypack transmitter with integrated omnidirectional microphone and external microphone input compatible with Microflex Wireless systems.
MXW6 Boundary Transmitter
Boundary transmitter compatible with Microflex Wireless Systems.
MXW2 Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Capsule
Beta 58A capsule coupled with Microflex Wireless handheld transmitter MXW2.
Innovation app development consultancy GreenTomato enters a new phase in journey together with Shure
Established in 2003, GreenTomato is a Hong Kong-based innovation consultancy specializing in provision of mobile enterprise solutions and mobile app development. Since its start-up days, the award-winning company has grown to a family of more than 500 talents located throughout Hong Kong, Tokyo and Guangzhou.