You can’t be everywhere at once but everywhere can be with you. Update and monitor your Shure Audio Ecosystem remotely. From managing inventory and battery health in real-time and troubleshoot on the go. Avoid dead air, minimize cost and enhance resource use with simple, sophisticated software.
Peace of mind
Stay one step ahead with text and email alerts for potential issues before they happen.
Maximize control of your organization’s audio and update firmware on the go.
Customize access for a tailored user experience.
•Firmware update for the Shure Audio Ecosystem portfolio
•Save time, troubleshooting alerts notify you immediately
•Holistic view of your inventory and manage global/large installations more efficiently
•Customize user access and permissions
•Monitor and update your Shure portfolio remotely
SCM820 Digital IntelliMix Automatic Mixer
Digital IntelliMix Automatic Mixer offers 8 input and 2 output channels to deliver seamless automatic mixing for optimized audio.
MXWAPT2 Access Point Transceiver
2-channel wireless access point transceiver that assigns clean frequencies to wireless microphones for conferencing.
MXWAPT4 Access Point Transceiver
4-channel wireless access point transceiver that assigns clean frequencies to wireless microphones for conferencing.
MXWAPT8 Access Point Transceiver
8-channel wireless access point transceiver that assigns clean frequencies to wireless microphones for conferencing.
ULXD4Q Quad-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital quad wireless receiver offers an intelligent four-channel option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver offers a spectrum-efficient, RF-intelligent option for use in any size of professional sound reinforcement application.
ULXD4D Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital dual wireless receiver offers an intelligent dual-channel intelligent option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
Table Array Microphone
Table array microphone utilizes Steerable Coverage technology to capture pristine audio around conferencing tables of various sizes and shapes.
Ceiling Array Microphone
The new MXA910 with IntelliMix® represents the next evolution in the Microflex® Advance™ Ceiling Array Microphone platform.
Audio Conferencing Processor
Audio conferencing processor offers IntelliMix DSP algorithms optimized for audio/video conferencing applications.
ANIUSB-MATRIX USB Audio Network Interface with Matrix Mixing
Audio network interface connects up to 4 Dante channels and 1 analog output to a room's audio and video conferencing system via USB connection.
ULXD6 Wireless Boundary Microphone Transmitter
Wireless Boundary Transmitter compatible with ULX-D or QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
ULXD8 Wireless Gooseneck Base Transmitter
Wireless Gooseneck Base Transmitter compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
SBC220 2-Bay Networked Docking Charger
Networked Charging Station for docked charging, storage and battery status for any combination of two SB900A batteries or ULXD1, QLXD1, AD1 (bodypack) or ULXD2, QLXD2 or AD2 (handheld) wireless transmitter.
SBC240 Two-bay networked docking charger
Two-bay networked docking charger for SB910 and SB920 batteries
SBC250 2-Bay Networked Charging Station
Compact networked two-bay docking station charges ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters and can be rack-mounted or wall-mounted with optional URT3 rack tray.
SBC450 4-bay Networked Docking Station
4-bay networked docking station charges up to 4 ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters equipped with the SB900A Rechargeable Battery.
SBC850 8-bay Networked Docking Station
8-bay networked docking station charges up to 8 ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters equipped with the SB900A Rechargeable Battery.
Microflex™ MXN5W-C Networked Loudspeaker
Linear Array Microphone
The linear form factor of the MXA710 with IntelliMix® allows for placement virtually anywhere in a meeting space, including on a wall, around a display, ceiling, or into a conference room table.
Configurable PoE-powered mute button accessory designed for Shure networked audio products
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
- After upgrading SystemOn, clear your browser cache on the device accessing the SystemOn server, then re-assign your licenses to your devices by navigating to your organization > Licenses > Start managing
- SystemOn cannot be installed on the same machine as Designer; do not attempt to install one over the other
- Before updating firmware, turn off “Device Missing” notifications, then turn them back on after completing the firmware updates
- SystemOn may not allow downgrading of some P300s due to a platform update to support future functionality and USB improvements.
- Support for latest firmware
- ‘System not available' screen shows when opening SystemOn depending on Microsoft VC++ Redistributable versions installed on the machine
- Various other bug fixes
- When using a virtual machine, it’s recommended to dedicate hardware resources (HD, RAM, etc.) to the SystemOn application; using shared resources may cause Shure services to not start on reboot
- When a device is being firmware updated, it will appear offline during the update in SystemOn
- ULX-D transmitters using non-Shure batteries will show in the transmitter list with incorrect values for battery cycle count and health
- After attempting to forget cross-subnet devices, devices must be rebooted, then SystemOn server must be rebooted before the devices will disappear from SystemOn
- Discovering MXW microphones may take more than 1 minute
- UTC time and date are displayed on Event Log and Email/SMS notifications.
- For users setting up SMS notifications, the Senders Phone Number field does not show the required (*), but the field is required.
- If a valid license activation ID is applied and fails on the first attempt, please try again before calling support.
- Internet access is no longer required during the installation process; however, use of certain features like firmware updating and text notifications require internet access
- Designer and SystemOn cannot be installed on the same machine
- To operate SystemOn 4.4.0 with Shure networked systems, see the following list of supported firmware versions:
- MXW 8.0.3 – 9.0.4
- SCM820 1.3.3
- ULX-D 2.2.24 – 2.4.25
- SBC220/240 1.1.43 – 1.2.73
- SBC250/450/850 2.2.24 – 2.4.13
- MXA910 4.1.41 – 4.4.11
- MXA710 1.1.X –1.2.1
- MXA310 4.1.37 – 4.4.9
- P300 4.1.11 – 4.4.13
- IMX-ROOM 126.96.36.199 – 3.0.1
- ANIUSB-MATRIX 4.1.39 – 4.4.14
- MXN5-C 1.1.X – 1.2.1
- MXA-MUTE 1.1.X -- 1.2.4
- Please report SystemOn performance issues experienced on supported browsers to Shure Support.
- For help and troubleshooting, go to the SystemOn System Requirements, SystemOn User Guide or FAQs
Audio Processing Software
IntelliMix® Room is digital signal processing (DSP) software designed to optimize the performance of Shure networked microphones with videoconferencing software.