Audio Capture / DSP
Steerable Coverage™ Technology
- Up to eight discrete steerable lobes for precise positioning
- Provides full room coverage for areas up to 30’x30’ right out of the box
- New Autofocus™ Technology continually adjusts lobe location in real time for optimal audio performance
- Faster Auto-Position tool for quick and accurate lobe deployment
Software Control and Monitoring
Designer (v3.2) System Configuration Software
- Enables the creation of projects with multiple “virtual” or live MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphones positioned over an imported room layout diagram, with real-time audio routing between Shure Networked Audio Devices.
- Built in Auto Position tool easily adjusts lobes toward each participant's voice.
SystemOn™ Audio Asset Management Software
- Enables remote monitoring of all MXA910 parameters, including mute status and network connectivity
- Dante™ / AES67 Audio Networking, standard PoE (class 0 / 3) and Control carried on single Ethernet cable
- Control strings for third-party controllers including Crestron and AMX
Shure Network Audio Encryption provides encrypted Dante audio when used with IntelliMix® P300 Audio Conferencing Processor and ANI4IN, ANI4OUT, ANI22 and ANIUSB-MATRIX.
Hardware / Installation
- Available in two sizes and three colors (white, black, aluminium; detachable grille can also be custom painted)
- Plenum rated: certified compliant with UL2043 standard
- Dust rating: IEC 60529 IP5X Dust Protected
- Integrated LED light bar has 19 color options and 5 level of brightness
Versatile installation options include flush mount (ceiling grid), VESA mount, wire rope suspension and hard ceiling mount.
- A910-25MM: Configures a 600mm Ceiling Array for a 625mm grid.
- A910-JB: Allows the Ethernet cable connected to the array to be installed inside flex conduit.
- A910-HCM Hard Ceiling Mount: Can be pre-installed in the ceiling and the MXA910 installed later using the access door. Provides knockouts for conduit connections.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
User Guide & Specs
Declarations of Conformity
Software & Firmware
Shure Update Utility streamlines the process of updating the firmware and software of compatible Shure products. Features include Windows and Apple operating system support and the ability to update hardware for various Shure products and systems.
Optimize the Shure Audio Ecosystem. Making onsite installation simple.
Shure Web Device Discovery displays all Shure devices featuring embedded web servers on the same network as the computer. Features include Windows and Apple operating system support and compatibility with various Shure systems.
Conquer complexity and scale. Developed to make managing large-scale Shure audio hardware deployments easier for you.
Ceiling Array Microphone
Automatic Coverage™ technology requires no setup yet gives you precise control of audio capture if desired. With next-generation array architecture for enhanced directional pickup and more natural speech, the MXA920 is easy to use and quick to deploy for AV conferencing, camera tracking, voice lift, or sound reinforcement.
Table Array Microphone
Table array microphone utilizes Steerable Coverage technology to capture pristine audio around conferencing tables of various sizes and shapes.
Wireless Microphone Systems
Choose Microflex® Wireless table microphones for flexible setup and confident communication, ensuring every voice is always heard.