Whether it’s broadcast, podcast or recording, voices need to be handled with care. When purified and polished, every detail has more impact. That’s why the SM7B was built, to capture smooth, warm vocals that connect the speaker to the listener.
The wide-range frequency response of the SM7B preserves the natural beauty of the sound it captures. With its detailed audio profile, words may travel far, but they always arrive at their destination with quality and clarity intact.
Only good air gets through
The air suspension shock isolation and the pop filter eliminate both mechanical noise and breathiness. So words get through and the rest stays out of the mix.
The classic cardioid pattern is designed to reject off-axis audio. So you can sing or speak at a comfortable angle and it captures the sound, just as you want it, with minimum coloration.
Shield your sound
We added advanced electromagnetic shielding to defeat hum from computer monitors and other studio equipment.
- Rugged construction for securing the microphone cartridge
- Detachable close-talk windscreen and switch cover plate included
- Reduces distortion from loud sources
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Dynamic cartridge with flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Also useful for close-miking instruments in studio where warm and smooth full-frequencies are a must
- 1 - A7WS Detachable Windscreen
- 1 - RPM602 Switch Cover Plate
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Professional Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Large diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser microphone for stage and studio applications.
Professional Instrument Condenser Microphone
Versatile, flat-response condenser microphone in both acoustic and high volume performance applications.
Cardioid Condenser Microphone (Charcoal or Champagne)
Embossed single-diaphragm, side-address microphone for highly critical studio and live sound productions.