Professional Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Cardioid large diaphragm condenser microphone delivers exceptional stage and studio performance applications. Features include a preamplifier for transparency, switchable low-frequency filter, and a -15dB switchable attenuator for SPL versatility.
The SM27 is a rugged and versatile large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser microphone. It has low self-noise and extended frequency response that picks up vocal and instrument nuances with clarity.
Durable Shure construction features three separate mesh layers that reduce wind and breath noise. Equally comfortable on stage or in the studio.
- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar® diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction.
- Three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- 1 - A32M ShureLock™ Black Swivel Adapter
- 1 - A32ZB Zippered Carrying Bag
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Precision-engineered, large-diaphragm side-address microphone for professional live and studio applications.
Cardioid Condenser Microphone (Charcoal or Champagne)
Embossed single-diaphragm, side-address microphone for highly critical studio and live sound productions.
Dynamic Instrument Microphone
The world’s single most versatile microphone. On stage or in studio, the SM57 captures every sound from powerful playing to nuanced performance.