Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The MV51 feels like the real deal because it is. Unparalleled audio in all-metal construction make this mic the go-to. Deny distortion and enjoy sound excellence in every environment, from demo sessions to field recordings. Simple touch panel controls, and our intuitive recording app are all you need to get your best take, anywhere.
With both iOS and USB connectivity, the MV51 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone offers content creators professional-quality audio, in the studio and on the go. Plug it in and get to work right away, take advantage of five onboard DSP presets to quickly dial in the right sound for your project, or dive even deeper with the free ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ iOS app for enhanced recording, editing, and sharing. With its iconic design, rugged durability, and iOS/USB versatility, the MV51 lets you capture your sound, your way, anywhere.
- 1 - 1m USB-to-MicroUSB Cable
- 1 - 1m Lightning-to-MicroUSB Cable
- iOS/USB connectivity offers 2-in-1 value and quick setup without an audio interface
- Front panel touch control for DSP presets, headphone volume, and more
- Record, edit, and share recordings from the free ShurePlus MOTIV Mobile Recording App for iOS
- Compatible with all common iOS audio and video apps
- Large-diaphragm condenser capsule for full-bodied sound recording
- Integrated kickstand for tabletop use. Or, unscrew the end cap and mount to standard mic stand
- All-metal construction designed to stand up to demanding conditions
- Zero-latency headphone output
- Iconic grille inspired by vintage Shure products
- Lightning and USB cables included
- Compatible with iOS, Android**, Mac and PC
* Made for iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation).
** MOTIV™ Digital Microphones and Recording Solutions are compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and USB On-The-Go (OTG) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. USB On-The-Go (OTG) Cable not included.
iPad, iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Air, iPad mini, and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Software & Firmware
ShurePlus™ MOTIV Video is a free iOS application enabling users to record with uncompressed audio for video. When used in conjunction with MOTIV™ hardware, includes all functionality of MOTIV audio app including gain control, EQ and compression.
ShurePlus MOTIV mobile recording app offers recording, monitoring, and control with all Shure MOTIV Digital Microphones and recording solutions. Include metering, equalization, and compression, wind noise reduction, improved UI, and a new editor.
Lavalier Microphone for Smartphone or Tablet
Offering clear audio capture, the discreet MVL plugs into the headphone jack of iOS and Android devices with recording capabilities via a 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRRS connector.
Digital Audio Interface
Digital audio interface connects a professional XLR microphone or 1/4" instrument output to a computer or mobile device.
Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone
Record crystal-clear audio with your iPhone & iPad via the MV88. Brilliantly capture it all – from the loudest performances to the details of voice.
Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone
High-quality mobile audio just got easier with the MV88+ Video Kit. Includes everything you need to build a professional rig – just add phone.
Digital Condenser Microphone
With pristine sound recording and intuitive app controls, the MV5 offers digital USB simplicity that’s travel-worthy.
Cardioid Large Diaphragm Side-Address Condenser Microphone
Large-diaphragm cardioid side-address condenser microphone designed for clear capture of vocal, acoustic, recording applications and live performance.