Single-Sided Intercom Headset
The BRH441M-LC features a dynamic microphone which delivers natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction, and includes a flip-up mute function that deactivates the boom mic when raised. The Shure 6-pin connector allows for connection to a variety of cables that are optionally available.
Created for broadcast and media production applications, the BRH441M-LC features a single-side circumaural ear cup that eliminates background noise. The dynamic cardioid microphone delivers natural, clear vocal reproduction.
With a flip-up mute function that deactivates the microphone when lifted, the flexible boom can be worn on either side.
Please note: The version of this product that included a bare whip cable has been discontinued. Only the version without a cable is available. Cables are not included with the current model, BRH441M-LC. Cables are available separately.
- Single-sided circumaural ear cup that provides superior isolation from background noise, leaving one ear open to the surrounding environment
- Natural, clear vocal reproduction with frequency response optimized for communication in loud environments
- Ergonomic, adjustable headband with premium padding and cushioned temple pad for comfortable extended wear
- Flexible boom microphone that pivots 270 degrees for left or right side wear and precise positioning
- Flip-up mute function that deactivates the boom microphone when raised vertically away from the mouth
- Kevlar™ reinforced cable for increased durability
- Legendary Shure quality and durability to withstand the demands of everyday, professional use
- Replaceable ear pads, windscreen, and temple pad included for a long product life
Replacement Temple Pad for BRH441M
Replacement Microphone Windscreen for BRH31M/BRH440M/BRH441M Broadcast Headsets
Replacement Ear Pads for BRH440 and BRH441M Broadcast Headset (Pair)
Replacement Single-Sided Detachable Cable for BRH440M and BRH441M
long XLR / 6.3mm Cable Assembly with Neutrik Connector for BRH440M, BRH441M and BRH50M
Female XLR Cable Assembly with Neutrik Connector for BRH440M, BRH441M and BRH50M
Male XLR Cable Assembly with Neutrik Connector for BRH440M, BRH441M and BRH50M
XLR Cable Assembly with Neutrik Connector for BRH440M, BRH441M and BRH50M
/ 6.3mm Cable Assembly with Neutrik Connector for BRH440M, BRH441M and BRH50M
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Find An Answer
Single-Sided Broadcast Headset
Features a single supra-aural earcup design that enables the user to hear external audio cues.
Dual-Sided Intercom Headset
Features closed-back, circumaural ear cups. Boom offers flip-up mute function.
Dual-Sided Broadcast Headset
Dual-sided, supra-aural on-camera headset with high performance dynamic microphone and low-profile design optimized for demanding broadcast applications.