Dual-Sided Intercom Headset
Dual-sided broadcast headset delivers natural, highly-intelligible vocal. Features include deactivation of microphone when not in use, a closed-back, circumaural design, an adjustable, comfortable headband, and a 270-degree positioning range.
The BRH440M-LC, with circumaural ear cups that block out background noise, is ideal for use in broadcast and media production applications. A dynamic cardioid microphone delivers natural, clear vocal reproduction.
Wearable on the left or right side, the flexible boom offers a flip-up mute function that deactivates the microphone when raised vertically.
Please note: The version of this product that included a bare whip cable has been discontinued. Only the version without a cable is available. Cables are not included with the current model, BRH440M-LC. Cables are available separately.
- Closed-back, circumaural design that provides superior isolation from background noise
- Natural, clear vocal reproduction with frequency response optimized for communication in loud environments
- Ergonomic, adjustable headband with premium padding and optimal coupling force for comfortable extended wear
- Flexible boom microphone that pivots 270 degrees for left or right side wear and precise positioning
- Flip-up mute function that deactivates the boom microphone when raised vertically away from the mouth
- Kevlar™ reinforced cable for increased durability
- Legendary Shure quality and durability to withstand the demands of everyday, professional use
- Replaceable ear pads and windscreen included for a long product life
Replacement Microphone Windscreen for BRH31M/BRH440M/BRH441M Broadcast Headsets
Replacement Ear Pads for BRH440 and BRH441M Broadcast Headset (Pair)
Replacement Single-Sided Detachable Cable for BRH440M and BRH441M
/ 6.3mm Cable Assembly with Neutrik Connector for BRH440M, BRH441M and BRH50M
long XLR / 6.3mm Cable Assembly with Neutrik Connector for BRH440M, BRH441M and BRH50M
Male XLR Cable Assembly with Neutrik Connector for BRH440M, BRH441M and BRH50M
Female XLR Cable Assembly with Neutrik Connector for BRH440M, BRH441M and BRH50M
XLR Cable Assembly with Neutrik Connector for BRH440M, BRH441M and BRH50M
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Single-Sided Broadcast Headset
Features a single supra-aural earcup design that enables the user to hear external audio cues.
Single-Sided Intercom Headset
Features a single-side circumaural ear cup. Boom includes flip-up mute function.
Dual-Sided Broadcast Headset
Dual-sided, supra-aural on-camera headset with high performance dynamic microphone and low-profile design optimized for demanding broadcast applications.