The Shure BETA®91A is designed for use with kick drums, as well as other traditional low-frequency applications including piano. Featuring an updated microphone capsule, integrated preamplifier, and XLR connection, Beta 91A offers a strong low-frequency response and is specifically tailored for bass frequency applications. The Beta 91A combines superior attack and punch for studio-quality sound, even at extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL).
- 1 - 95A2314 Storage bag
- Uniform half-cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound
- Precision-engineered low-profile design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
- Frequency response tailored for kick drum/low frequency applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity depending on application: select the flat response setting for natural sound in most applications or the “low-mid scoop” setting for a strong low frequency “punch” with plenty of higher frequency attack
- Requires no external mounting or accessories for ease of use and storage
- Furnished with zipper pouch
Kick Drum Microphone
Optimized for low-frequency bass punch/high-power SPL handling. Designed for kick drum.
Compact drum microphone engineered for close miking of snare and toms.
Instrument microphone combines an integrated preamplifier with a miniature condenser capsule to provide a smooth, tailored response for percussion.
Side-Address Condenser Microphone with interchangeable capsules
Precision-engineered small-diaphragm condenser microphone with interchangeable polar pattern capsule options.