Kick Drum Microphone
Kick drum microphone provides a strong low-end response and maximum gain-before-feedback due to its half-cardioid polar pattern. It features a two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity and a low-profile design.
The Shure BETA®91A is designed for use with kick drums, as well as other traditional low-frequency applications including piano. Featuring an updated microphone capsule, integrated preamplifier, and XLR connection, Beta 91A offers a strong low-frequency response and is specifically tailored for bass frequency applications. The Beta 91A combines superior attack and punch for studio-quality sound, even at extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL).
- Uniform half-cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound
- Precision-engineered low-profile design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
- Frequency response tailored for kick drum/low frequency applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity depending on application: select the flat response setting for natural sound in most applications or the “low-mid scoop” setting for a strong low frequency “punch” with plenty of higher frequency attack
- Requires no external mounting or accessories for ease of use and storage
- Furnished with zipper pouch
- 1 - 95A2314 Storage bag
BETA 91A Videos
Christian Assembly church in Los Angeles, California, first began as a small prayer group of Italians during the Azusa Street Revival Movement in the early 1900s.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Kick Drum Microphone
Optimized for low-frequency bass punch/high-power SPL handling. Designed for kick drum.
Compact drum microphone engineered for close miking of snare and toms.
Instrument microphone combines an integrated preamplifier with a miniature condenser capsule to provide a smooth, tailored response for percussion.
Side-Address Condenser Microphone with interchangeable capsules
Precision-engineered small-diaphragm condenser microphone with interchangeable polar pattern capsule options.