MXWAPT8 Access Point Transceiver
The MXWAPT is a 8-channel wireless access point compatible with Microflex Wireless microphone systems. It uses automated frequency coordination to assign clean frequencies to wireless microphones and manages two-way wireless transmission of encrypted audio and control signals. Power to the unit (via PoE) and Dante digital networked audio are both supplied over a single Ethernet cable to simplify installation, and the supplied mounting plate and paintable cover allow discreet placement in boardrooms and conference rooms where low visibility is preferred.
- 1 - Paintable Cover
- 1 - Mounting Bracket
- Slim profile: Lightweight, discreet unit with paintable cover to match interior room colors and blend into AV environments
- Easy installation: Includes wall/ceiling mounting plate and connects to the system over single Ethernet cable (PoE compatible)
- Plenum rated: Meets rigorous fire safety test standards for installation above drop ceiling tiles
- Scalable configurations: Available in 4 or 8 channel models to fit varying channel count requirements, and multiple units can be combined support configurations of up to 32 compatible channels (40 in Europe and select countries)
- Bi-directional wireless: Provides return channel audio to wireless transmitters and enables real time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Automated frequency coordination: Automatically scans available spectrum, coordinates clean frequency assignments, and moves channels away from unexpected interference
- Dante™ digital networked audio: Transports low latency digital audio received from wireless microphones over Cat5e cable to any other Dante-equipped device
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Selectable output power: Optimise spectrum usage by selecting the appropriate wireless output power for the desired operating range
- Diagnostic LEDs: Provide easy visual reference to system activity and indicate power, wireless connection, and network audio status
- Wireless transmission uses DECT technology for more than 80 audio channels per system.
- High Density mode to maximize the channel count (country specific information in the table below)
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy to use and free to download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
Juggling enterprise or campus-wide installations can be a challenge. When failure is not an option, you need to catch critical events before they become problems. SystemOn simplifies asset management to keep the audio experience productive and uninterrupted.
Shure Web Device Discovery displays all Shure devices featuring embedded web servers on the same network as the computer. Features include Windows and Apple operating system support and compatibility with various Shure systems.
MXWNCS2 Two-Channel Networked Charging Station
2-port networked charging station allows handheld, bodypack, and boundary transmitters to charge in 1 port for each.
MXWNCS4 Networked Charging Station
Charge station with 4 microphone charging ports, compatible with Microflex Wireless systems.
MXWNCS8 Networked Charging Station
8-port networked charging station charges handheld, bodypack, and boundary transmitters and gooseneck bases.
MXW1 Hybrid Bodypack Transmitter
Hybrid bodypack transmitter with integrated omnidirectional microphone and external microphone input compatible with Microflex Wireless systems.
MXW2 Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Capsule
Beta 58A capsule coupled with Microflex Wireless handheld transmitter MXW2.
MXW2 Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Capsule
SM58 capsule coupled with Microflex Wireless handheld transmitter MXW2.
MXW2 Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Capsule
SM86 capsule coupled with Microflex Wireless handheld transmitter MXW2.
MXW2 Handheld Transmitter with VP68 Capsule
VP68 capsule coupled with Microflex Wireless handheld transmitter MXW2.
MXW6 Boundary Transmitter
Boundary transmitter compatible with Microflex Wireless Systems.
MXW8 Gooseneck Base Transmitter
Gooseneck base transmitter compatible with Microflex Wireless Systems. Accepts 5”, 10”, and 15” Microflex modular gooseneck microphones.
MXWAPT2 Access Point Transceiver
2-channel wireless access point transceiver that assigns clean frequencies to wireless microphones for conferencing.
MXWAPT4 Access Point Transceiver
4-channel wireless access point transceiver that assigns clean frequencies to wireless microphones for conferencing.
MXWAPT8 + P300-IMX Bundle AV Conferencing Bundle
Microflex® Wireless MXWAPT8 Access Point Transceiver and IntelliMix® P300-IMX Audio Conferencing Processor Bundle