Wireless Dual Vocal System with two PG58 Handheld Transmitters
The most accessible wireless Shure vocal microphone for elevating sound quality combined with simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust.
Entry point to professional Shure quality, ruggedness and sound.
PG58 Vocal Microphone
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft. (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
BLX2 Handheld Transmitter
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
- Two swivel adapters, part number: 90F4046
- Power supply PS23E
- Two thread adapter: 31B1856
- 2 - WA371 Swivel Adapter
- 1 - PS24 Power Supply
- 2 - 31B1856 Thread Adapter
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In