AD4D Two-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters.
Axient Digital offers dual and quad receiver options that open the door to a full range of features, from high-performance RF to transparent digital audio.
The AD4D Two-Channel Digital Receiver sets a new standard in spectral efficiency. Groundbreaking performance features include wide tuning, low latency, and High Density (HD) mode, ensuring solid performance in the most challenging RF environments. Networked control, AES3 + AES67 + Dante™ output, and signal routing options bring a new level of management and flexibility to your entire workflow.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Works with Axient® Digital Wireless Systems
- Features networked control and signal routing options, plus mobile monitoring and control capabilities
- Available with or without accessories
- Wide tuning range up to 184 MHz
- True digital diversity reception per channel for drop-out resistance
- Networked control with Wireless Workbench® software and ShurePlus™ Channels iOS app
- Front panel headphone jack enables Dante™ Cue and Dante™ Browse monitoring
- Configurable Ethernet switch for redundant Dante or AES67 digital output
- AES3 output
- Channel Quality meter displays RF signal-to-noise
- Locking AC connectors
- DC module version available to support redundant power
LPC Locking AC Power Connector
UA844+/LC Antenna Distribution System
UA845UWB Antenna Distribution System
UA845UWB/LC Antenna Distribution System
UA834 In-Line Antenna Amplifier
UA860 Omnidirectional Antenna
UA874 UHF Active Directional Antenna
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Frequency Compatibility Chart
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy to use and free to download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
RF can be both your sound system’s best friend and worst enemy. But there’s a software solution to keep the signal on your side, in any environment. Command your entire system with Wireless Workbench® 6.
ShurePlus Channels enables remote, real-time precision monitoring and control of Shure wireless systems. Features include audio metering, RF indicator, ShowLink signal strength, and frequency assignments with band, group, and channel information.