SystemOn – Audio Asset Management Software
Juggling enterprise or campus-wide installations can be a challenge. When failure is not an option, you need to catch critical events before they become problems. SystemOn simplifies asset management to keep the audio experience productive and uninterrupted.
You can’t be everywhere at once, but everywhere can be with you. Monitor inventory and battery health in real time and troubleshoot on the go. Avoid dead air, minimise cost and enhance resource use with simple, sophisticated software.
Peace of mind
Stay one step ahead with text and email alerts for potential issues before they happen.
Maximise control of your organisation’s audio on your mobile device. SystemOn handles the monitoring so you can focus on the management.
Customise access and permissions for a tailored user experience.
- Consistently reliable performance
MXWAPT2 Access Point Transceiver
2-channel wireless access point transceiver that assigns clean frequencies to wireless microphones for conferencing.
MXWAPT4 Access Point Transceiver
4-channel wireless access point transceiver that assigns clean frequencies to wireless microphones for conferencing.
MXWAPT8 Access Point Transceiver
8-channel wireless access point transceiver that assigns clean frequencies to wireless microphones for conferencing.
ULXD4Q Quad-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital quad wireless receiver offers an intelligent four-channel option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver offers a spectrum-efficient, RF-intelligent option for use in any size of professional sound reinforcement application.
ULXD4D Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital dual wireless receiver offers an intelligent dual-channel option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
The Microflex® Advance™ MXA310 Table Array Microphone
Table array microphone utilizes Steerable Coverage technology to capture pristine audio around conferencing tables of various sizes and shapes.
The Microflex® Advance™ MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphone
The new MXA910 with IntelliMix® represents the next evolution in the Microflex® Advance™ Ceiling Array Microphone platform.
IntelliMix® P300 Audio Conferencing Processor
Audio conferencing processor offers IntelliMix DSP algorithms optimized for audio/video conferencing applications.
ANIUSB-MATRIX USB Audio Network Interface with Matrix Mixing
Audio network interface connects up to 4 Dante channels and 1 analog output to a room's audio and video conferencing system via USB connection.
Wireless Boundary Microphone Transmitter
Wireless Boundary Transmitter compatible with ULX-D or QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
Wireless Gooseneck Base Transmitter
The ULXD8 Desktop Base Transmitter delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES-256 encryption for secure transmission.
2-Bay Networked Docking Charger
Networked Charging Station for docked charging, storage and battery status for any combination of two sb900b batteries or ULXD1, QLXD1, AD1 (bodypack) or ULXD2, QLXD2 or AD2 (handheld) wireless transmitter.
Two-bay networked docking charger
Two-bay networked docking charger for SB910 and SB920 batteries
2-Bay Networked Charging Station
Compact networked two-bay docking station charges ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters and can be rack-mounted or wall-mounted with optional URT3 rack tray.
4-bay Networked Docking Station
4-bay networked docking station charges up to 4 ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters equipped with the sb900b Rechargeable Battery.
8-bay Networked Docking Station
8-bay networked docking station charges up to 8 ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters equipped with the SB900A Rechargeable Battery.
Microflex™ MXN5W-C Networked Loudspeaker
Linear Array Microphone
The linear form factor of the MXA710 with IntelliMix® allows for placement virtually anywhere in a meeting space, including on a wall, around a display, ceiling, or into a conference room table.
Configurable PoE-powered mute button accessory designed for Shure networked audio products
Digital IntelliMix Automatic Mixer
Designed for use in speech applications, including sound reinforcement, broadcasting and audio recording.
Ceiling Array Microphone
Automatic Coverage™ technology requires no set-up yet gives you precise control of audio capture if desired. With next-generation array architecture for enhanced directional pickup and more natural speech, the MXA920 is easy to use and quick to deploy for AV conferencing, camera tracking, voice lift, or sound reinforcement.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
- In certain environments, user is unable to add cross-subnet devices using Add by IP feature
- In the transmitter tab, ULXD transmitters display Battery health = 255% and Cycle count = 65535 when using non-Shure batteries
- In the Monitoring view, ULXD transmitter battery status will display number of remaining minutes when below 15 minutes and it should display Empty
- In certain network environments, when using 500 or more devices, some devices will not be discovered
- Designer and SystemOn cannot be installed on the same computer
- Internet access is no longer required during the installation process; however, use of certain features like firmware updating and text notifications require internet access
- After upgrading SystemOn, clear your browser cache on the device accessing the SystemOn server, then re-assign your licenses to your devices by navigating to your organization > Licenses > Start managing
- SystemOn and Designer applications cannot be installed on the same computer; do not attempt to install one over the other
- Before updating firmware, turn off “Device Missing” notifications, then turn them back on after completing the firmware updates
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows 10 (Professional or Enterprise), 64-bit edition
- Supported Web Browsers
- Windows Edge
- Hardware Minimum Requirements
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB may be required when hundreds of devices are being accessed)
- 2 GB hard disk
- i5 dual-core processor
- When using a virtual machine, it’s recommended to dedicate hardware resources (HD, RAM, etc.) to the SystemOn application; using shared resources may cause Shure services to not start on reboot
- When a device is being firmware updated, it will appear offline during the update in SystemOn
- Discovering MXW microphones may take longer than 1 minute
- UTC time and date are displayed on Event Log and Email/SMS notifications
- For users setting up SMS notifications, the Senders Phone Number field does not show the required (*), but the field is required
- If a valid license activation ID is applied and fails on the first attempt, please try again before calling support
- User Guide
- To update firmware, please download Shure Update Utility
- This version of SystemOn is compatible with the following recommended software and firmware versions:
- IntelliMix Room 3.3.0
- ANIUSB-MATRIX 4.7.16
- MXA310 4.7.8
- MXA710 1.5.13
- MXA910 4.7.13
- MXA920 1.1.161
- MXA-MUTE 1.5.15
- MXN5-C 1.5.12
- Microflex Wireless 10.0.6
- P300 4.7.11
- SBC220/240 1.3.26
- SBC250/450/850 2.6.3
- SCM820 1.4.3
- ULX-D 2.6.3
Find An Answer
Audio Processing Software
IntelliMix® Room is digital signal processing (DSP) software designed to optimize the performance of Shure networked microphones with videoconferencing software.
Like many learning institutions, Blinn College had to quickly adjust how its students studied during the Covid-19 pandemic. A hybrid learning model was the only way to ensure all students had the opportunity to access classes either from home or in the classroom. This required adding video conferencing systems to more than 250 classrooms across the college’s five campuses.