Snare and tom microphone for close miking. Equipped with shock mount for sound isolation, it features a dynamic locking stand adapter for simple set-up, a steel mesh grille for durability, and a neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio.
What is the Beta 56A best suited to?
It’s a premium microphone that is ideally suited for the professional musician looking to mic up their snare and toms, either on stage or in the studio. It can also be used with other instruments such as guitar and bass amps, brass and a saxophone amongst others.
What are the Charactaristics of the Beta 56A?
The Beta 56A has a uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and a superior rejection of off-axis sound. It includes a Neodymium magnet which gives the BETA56A a high signal-to-noise ration output. The built-in stand adaptor had a dynamic locking system and XLR connector which simplifies setup and provides greater flexibilty.
- 1 - 95A2050 5/8” to 3/8” (Euro) Thread Adapter
- 1 - 26A21 Storage Bag
- Built-in stand adapter with dynamic locking system and XLR connector simplifies setup and provides greater flexibility
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Compact design reduces stage clutters
- Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
Declarations of Conformity
Instrument microphone combines an integrated preamplifier with a miniature condenser capsule to provide a smooth, tailored response for percussion.
Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Dynamic instrument microphone provides high gain before feedback in demanding environments due to its tight supercardioid polar pattern.
Snare and tom microphone delivers a tailored frequency response and high gain-before-feedback, and consists of an A98D Drum Mount.