Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Dynamic instrument microphone provides high gain before feedback in demanding environments. It features a steel mesh grille for durability, shock mount to minimize transmission of unwanted noise, and a neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio.
What is the Beta 57A best suited to?
It’s a premium instrument mic ideally suited for the professional musician looking to mic up many types of amplified and acoustic instruments such as guitar amps, acoustic guitar, saxophone, snare drum and brass. It can also be used by vocal artists. The Beta 57A has the quality and ruggedness to be used both on stage and in the studio.
What are the characteristics of the Beta 57A?
It has a tailored frequency response provides warmth and presence and maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off–axis tone coloration. The hardened stell mesh grille facilitates use of proximity effect as well as resisisting wear and abuse.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- 1 - A25D Stand Adapter
- 1 - 95A2050 5/8” to 3/8” (Euro) Thread Adapter
- 1 - 26A21 Storage Bag
X2u XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter
A56D Drum Microphone Mount
A55M Shock Mount Microphone Clip
A57AWS Locking Microphone Windscreen
A25D Microphone Clip
A75M Universal Microphone Mount
A26M Dual Microphone Mount
A55HM Snap-in Shock Stopper Mount
RK320 Replacement Grille
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Declarations of Conformity