PA421B Antenna Combiner for PSM® Wireless Systems
Four-to-One Wideband PSM Antenna Combiner for all P3T, P9T and P10T Transmitters (470-865 MHz)
The PA821B active broadband antenna combiner streamlines the simultaneous operation of many PSM systems at a venue. The PA821B combines the RF outputs from up to four PSM transmitters into one RF output to feed a single transmit antenna. This provides significantly improved reception quality due to reduced intermodulation distortion and dropouts due to multipath interference. (Directly replaces PA421A.)
The PA421B is compatible with Shure PSM300, PSM 900 and PSM 1000.
- Combines up to four PSM transmitters to a single antenna set for improved RF networking & reduced rack clutter.
- Wideband operation (470-865 MHz)
- 4 Input LED signals (green when active; off when inactive)
- Quieter, temperature-sensitive fan for significant reductions in ambient unit noise and heat
- Daisy-chain up to 2 combiners with the expansion port.
- LED indicators for signal presence and signal overload
- Passive (non-powered) antenna combining*
* Contact Shure Service Department for more detail and availability. Requires modification of unit by qualified service technician.
P3T PSM®300 Wireless Transmitter
Wireless stereo transmitter with detailed 24-bit digital audio processing.
P10T Wireless Transmitter
Shure’s P10T Full-Rack, Dual-Channel Wireless Transmitter combines state-of-the-art technology with touring-grade features for professional monitoring applications of any size with no room for error.
P9T Wireless Transmitter
Shure’s half-rack P9T Wireless Transmitter combines state-of-the-art technology with an ideal set of features for professional monitoring applications of any kind.