The MXW1 is a hybrid bodypack transmitter compatible with Microflex Wireless systems. It offers both an integrated omnidirectional microphone and an input jack for connecting an ear-worn or lavalier style microphone. The integrated microphone is perfect for picking up speech while the bodypack is on a lanyard or tucked into a shirt pocket, and a belt clip is included for attachment to clothing. All Microflex Wireless transmitters deliver vivid lifelike sound, intelligent wireless performance, encrypted transmission, and advanced rechargeability for conferencing and presentation applications.
- Compact, low-profile design: Fits comfortably into a shirt pocket or attached to clothing
- Integrated omnidirectional mic: Clearly captures full range audio without connecting an external microphone
- External microphone input: For connecting multiple styles of ear-worn or lavalier condenser microphones
- Bi-directional wireless: Enables return channel audio and real time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Earphone output: Listen to audio from a return channel for translation, cueing, or program material
- Programmable mute button: Customise local or remote muting behavior per application, with options including push-to-talk, push-to-mute, and external control.
- Standby mode: Enabled remotely during breaks or periods of inactivity to significantly extend battery life when not in use
- Wide working range: Reliable wireless coverage extends up to 160 feet (50
- Out of range alert: Emits beeping sound when range limit is exceeded
- Wide frequency response: Captures full range audio for clear voice transmission
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign the microphone to an Access Point channel by simply docking it into a Networked Charging Station and pressing “link”
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
- Advanced Li-ion batteries: Smart lithium-ion internal batteries (included) provide up to 9 hours of continuous use, charge to full in 2 hours, and enable remote monitoring over the network of remaining runtime and charge status in hours and minutes
- USB charging: Connects to any standard USB power source for “always on” usage.
MXWAPT2 Access Point Transceiver
2-channel wireless access point transceiver that assigns clean frequencies to wireless microphones for conferencing.
MXWAPT4 Access Point Transceiver
4-channel wireless access point transceiver that assigns clean frequencies to wireless microphones for conferencing.
MXWAPT8 Access Point Transceiver
8-channel wireless access point transceiver that assigns clean frequencies to wireless microphones for conferencing.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Declarations of Conformity
Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Capsule
Includes a Beta 58A and Microflex Wireless MXW2 Handheld Transmitter for vivid, lifelike sound in presentation and conferencing applications.
Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Capsule
Includes the MXW2 Handheld Transmitter and SM58 capsule for presentation and conferencing applications.
Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Capsule
Includes the MXW2 Handheld Transmitter and SM86 capsule for presentation and conferencing applications.
Handheld Transmitter with VP68 Capsule
Includes the MXW2 Handheld Transmitter and VP68 capsule for presentation and conferencing applications.
Boundary transmitter offers a low-profile design and cardioid or omnidirectional polar pattern options for conferencing and presentation applications.
Desktop Base Gooseneck Transmitter
Desktop base gooseneck transmitter offers compatibility with Microflex Wireless systems and a stylish design to complement any conference setting.
Audio Network Interface
Audio network interface streamlines Microflex Wireless connectivity to conference room AV systems over 4 channels.
Audio Network Interface
Audio network interface streamlines Microflex Wireless connectivity to conference room AV systems over 8 channels.
Established as the leading business institution in the UK, the University of Surrey has over 125 years of experience and commitment to first-rate academic activity, and are passionate about turning the new knowledge they generate into practical innovations that improve people’s lives.
Doctors of BC is the association that represents 95% of all doctors in British Columbia. At its Vancouver office, the association hosts up to 45 meetings each month with participants either fully engaged onsite or spread out across the province participating via teleconference.
Hamburg’s Humboldtstrasse is home to the newly constructed headquarters of the local Association of Statutory Health Insurance (SHI) Physicians — that is, practitioners who, like most doctors in Germany, derive part of their income from payments made by the mandatory national private health insurance providers.