Two-Channel Networked Charging Station
Networked charging station allows handheld, bodypack, and boundary transmitters to charge in 1 port for each. Features include charge status indicators, charge status monitoring, transmitter linking, and overcharge protection to extend life cycles.
- Versatile microphone docking: MXWNCS 2 allows handheld, bodypack and boundary transmitters to charge in one port each
- Charge status indicators: 5-segment LED’s on the unit display charge status individually for every docked microphone
- Remote charge status monitoring: Ethernet connection to the system enables remote monitoring of battery charge status in hours and minutes via the control software or third party control systems
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign docked wireless microphones to channels on an Access Point Transceiver by simply pressing “link”
- Rapid charge times: Reaches 50% charge in one hour and fully charges transmitters in two hours
- Overcharge protection: Smart recharging circuitry safeguards against battery damage and extends life cycles
- MXWNCS2 attaches to wall or podium with included mount plate
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Declarations of Conformity
Software & Firmware
Shure Update Utility streamlines the process of updating the firmware and software of compatible Shure products. Features include Windows and Apple operating system support and the ability to update hardware for various Shure products and systems.
Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Capsule
Includes the MXW2 Handheld Transmitter and SM58 capsule for presentation and conferencing applications.
Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Capsule
Includes the MXW2 Handheld Transmitter and SM86 capsule for presentation and conferencing applications.
Handheld Transmitter with VP68 Capsule
Includes the MXW2 Handheld Transmitter and VP68 capsule for presentation and conferencing applications.
Hybrid bodypack transmitter offers compatibility with Microflex Wireless systems and includes input jack, and a belt clip for conferencing.
Boundary transmitter offers a low-profile design and cardioid or omnidirectional polar pattern options for conferencing and presentation applications.
Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Capsule
Includes a Beta 58A and Microflex Wireless MXW2 Handheld Transmitter for vivid, lifelike sound in presentation and conferencing applications.
Innovation app development consultancy GreenTomato enters a new phase in journey together with Shure
Established in 2003, GreenTomato is a Hong Kong-based innovation consultancy specializing in provision of mobile enterprise solutions and mobile app development. Since its start-up days, the award-winning company has grown to a family of more than 500 talents located throughout Hong Kong, Tokyo and Guangzhou.