Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver offers a spectrum and RF intelligent option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application. Features include Digital Predictive Switching Diversity, 72 MHz tuning range, and AES 256 encryption for security.
The Shure ULXD4 is a half-rack, networkable wireless receiver for use with ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
With an expansive set of professional features, including 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio quality, efficient and intelligent RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption, ULX Digital offers uncompromising wireless tailored for professional sound reinforcement.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly more channels in applications up to 30 meters
- Intelligent scanning automatically finds and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Interference detection and alerts provided on both the receiver and Wireless Workbench® 6
- Front panel gain adjustment buttons provide up to 60 dB additional gain
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for applications where secure transmission is needed
- Ethernet networking provides streamlined setup across multiple receivers, Wireless Workbench® 6 integration, and AMX/Crestron control
- Support for frequency coordination with the Axient® Spectrum Manager
- Rugged metal chassis
- Intuitive front panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Upgraded LCD with adjustable contrast and brightness
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Remoteable ½ wave antennas
- Furnished rack hardware
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
This tool provides recommended frequencies for Shure Wireless System use in the United States.
With a few simple inputs, this selection wizard provides recommended items for your wireless microphone setup, and/or a diagram on how the antennas and antenna distribution are connected.
Enter distance between antenna and receiver to get setup recommendations for the receiver.
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy-to-use and free-to-download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
RF can be your sound system’s best friend, and its worst enemy. But there’s a software solution to keep the signal on your side, in every environment. Command your entire system with Wireless Workbench® 6.
ShurePlus Channels enables remote, real-time precision monitoring and control of Shure wireless systems. Features include audio metering, RF indicator, ShowLink signal strength, and frequency assignments with band, group, and channel information.
Conquer complexity and scale. Developed to make managing large-scale Shure audio hardware deployments easier for you.
Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Two channels of uncompromising audio quality, RF signal stability and efficiency, and advanced setup features in a single rack unit.
Quad-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Four channels of uncompromising audio quality, RF signal stability, and advanced setup features in a space-efficient single rack unit.
Digital Wireless Receiver
Half-rack QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver quickly finds open frequencies and deploys them to transmitters via the one-touch sync function.