Axient Dual Channel Receiver
Wideband, networkable, dual channel receiver with frequency diversity, interference detection, and up to 228 MHz of wideband tuning for unrivaled RF and audio performance
- Unparalleled audio quality by combining the most advanced analog and digital audio technology to deliver low system noise, flat frequency response and the widest available dynamic range.
- World-class RF performance with extremely wide RF dynamic range and precision selectivity.
- Expansive tuning bandwidth of up to 228 MHz—equal to 4 transmitter bands.
- Simplifies receiver inventories—a single receiver covers the entire US TV band.
- Interference Detection & Avoidance automatically detects interference and moves signal to a clear, compatible channel in a fraction of a second.
Frequency Diversity mode
- Ensures seamless, uninterrupted audio for mission-critical transmitters in extreme RF settings.
- Receives audio from a single source on 2 independent frequencies.
- Uses signal from both frequencies to provide optimized audio on a single channel.
- UHF-R compatibility ensures support for all features and functionality of UHF-R transmitters.
- RF signal cascade connects up to 5 receivers using 1 RF signal source.
- 2 Ethernet ports allow convenient computer and ShowLink® Access Point connection.
- IEC in/out power ports enable daisy-chaining of AC power.
- AES3 digital audio output can be used simultaneously with XLR and 1/4" analog audio outputs.
ShowLink® Remote Control
Comprehensive real-time remote control of all transmitter parameters.
- Remote gain adjustability: Remotely adjust a performer’s transmitter gain in real time.
- Remote frequency change: Execute a synchronized frequency change with a linked receiver in a split second.
- Remote RF Mute: Conserves power and RF spectrum.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
This tool provides recommended frequencies for Shure Wireless System use in the United States.
With a few simple inputs, this selection wizard provides recommended items for your wireless microphone setup, and/or a diagram on how the antennas and antenna distribution are connected.
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy-to-use and free-to-download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
RF can be your sound system’s best friend, and its worst enemy. But there’s a software solution to keep the signal on your side, in every environment. Command your entire system with Wireless Workbench® 6.
ShurePlus Channels enables remote, real-time precision monitoring and control of Shure wireless systems. Features include audio metering, RF indicator, ShowLink signal strength, and frequency assignments with band, group, and channel information.
Find An Answer
Axient Spectrum Manager
Axient Spectrum Manager delivers wide-band UHF spectrum scanning, spectrum analysis, and compatible frequency coordination in a single rack unit.
Axient Roadrack Ethernet Switch
9-port Axient roadtrack Ethernet switch simplifies the networking of Axient Wireless Systems and minimizes network configuration set-up.
Axient Antenna Distribution System
Axient antenna distribution system delivers ultra-linear amplification and precision filtering for optimal performance.