Audio Processing Software
Introducing IntelliMix Room, software-based audio processing for AV conferencing. With no DSP hardware required, installs are simpler and meeting spaces, cleaner with vastly improved audio. Never wait for DSP again. With the latest update to IntelliMix 4.0, simply download, activate your free built-in 90-day trial, and set up your room – all in under 5 minutes. Enjoy premium, easy conferencing today.
When multiple people join a videoconference call from multiple locations, audio problems can combine to cause major headaches. Rather than adding complicated DSP hardware to an already messy AV stack, IntelliMix Room is software that deploys directly to in-room PCs. Echoes are erased and background noise is silenced, and audio quality improves dramatically.
High quality crystal clear sound is no longer confined to C-suite spaces. Whether it’s a workhorse conference room or informal huddle area, the ease of installing software-based audio processing grant unparalleled sound to rooms of every size—backed by decades of Shure DSP and sound engineering expertise.
A downloadable DSP eliminates the needs for a dedicated AV rack. And by utilizing software rather than hardware, costs are reduced, and meeting spaces are kept clear of clutter. Together with simpler installation and deployment, setting up 1,000 rooms in 90 days is more possible than ever.
Audio Processing Software
IntelliMix® Room is the first audio processing software fully optimized for Shure conferencing microphones. Simply download and deploy to in-room Windows 10 & 11 devices, and bring conferencing into the future.
IntelliMix® Room is compatible with the following Shure systems: Microflex® Advance™, Microflex® Wireless, and Microflex® Complete Wireless.
• Licensed DSP software optimized for Shure Microphones
• Runs on Windows 10 & 11 in-room PCs
• Makes the computer a Dante endpoint
• Shure Audio Encryption
• Mute sync technology with Microsoft Teams and Zoom
• Immediate access to IMXR DSP via free built-in 90-day trial license
• Streamlined set-up via new IntelliMix Room Set-Up
Interested in learning more about or purchasing an IntelliMix® Room license?I need a license
Already have a license or would like to download a trial of IntelliMix® Room?Download and Trial IntelliMix® Room
IntelliMix® Room Videos
Table Array Microphone
MXA310 table microphones maximize conferencing audio quality so voices come through clean and clear on every call.
Linear Array Microphone
The linear form factor of the MXA710 with IntelliMix® allows for placement virtually anywhere in a meeting space, including on a wall, around a display, ceiling, or into a conference room table.
Microflex™ MXN5W-C Networked Loudspeaker
Configurable PoE-powered mute button accessory designed for Shure networked audio products
Ceiling Array Microphone
Multi-zone Automatic Coverage™ technology captures talkers in up to 8 areas. Enhanced talker localization information enables more accurate camera tracking.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.Service & Repair
Submit a ticket directly to Shure Customer Service staff, or reach out via phone or email.Contact Us
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
User Guide & Specs
Quick Start Guide
- When updating to IntelliMix Room 4.2.0 from any previous version, transmit audio routes from IntelliMix Room may fail to resolve
- Please see the FAQ for more information
- If downgrading from 4.0 or later to any previous version, the IntelliMix Room license must be re-activated
- All existing trial licenses will no longer function with IntelliMix Room 4.0 and later. Instead, use the built-in trial feature offered in version 4.0 and later.
- If you’re currently running IntelliMix Room 1.0, you must update to 2.0 first before installing 3.0 or later.
- To fully configure IntelliMix Room, download and install Shure Designer on a separate computer. Shure does not support installing Designer and IntelliMix Room on the same computer.
- Support for Dante Domain Manager (DDM) enrollment across subnets
- Support for added hardware revisions
- Packet scanning security software may cause audio performance issues with IntelliMix Room
- When renewing a license, IntelliMix Room will use the 90-day grace period of the expired license before activating the new, renewed license. After the grace period ends, the new license will automatically activate and the expiration message in the user interface will disappear.
- The USB Mute Synchronization and Call Status features do not properly reflect LED statuses when joining third-party meetings from Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR) devices.
- In scenarios where many NICs are connected to the IntelliMix Room host computer, IntelliMix Room may not be discoverable in Designer software. Remove or disable some of the NICs to enable discovery in Designer software.
- In scenarios where many audio soundcards are connected to the IntelliMix Room host computer, some of the connected devices may be truncated from PC Input or Output list views within Designer Software. Shure recommends removing or disabling the unneeded audio soundcards.
- Changing the System Name of the host computer after installation of IntelliMix Room also changes the Dante Device name in Dante Controller. The Shure device name stays the same. Changing the Dante Device name can impact audio routes to Dante receive devices.
- Ensure that the system/device name of the computer running IntelliMix Room is unique and follows Microsoft’s recommendation of 15 characters or less. IntelliMix Room relies on this unique name for proper Shure and Dante network operation.
- Allowing a system running IntelliMix Room to enter a sleep state can cause issues with IntelliMix Room’s logic and mute synchronization functionality
- Workaround: restart your computer
- In some scenarios when using Dante Domain Manager with Shure devices, IntelliMix Room may appear as “Dante Locked” regardless of the device permissions set in Dante Domain Manager. In this state, IntelliMix Room networked audio settings cannot be customized.
- Workaround: unenroll and reenroll IntelliMix Room within Dante Domain Manager
- User Guide
- Installation and Deployment Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- This version of IntelliMix Room is compatible with the following recommended software and firmware versions:
- Designer 4.7.15
- ANI22/ANI4IN/ANI4OUT 4.7.6
- ANIUSB-MATRIX 4.7.21
- MXA310 4.7.8
- MXA710 1.5.16
- MXA910 4.7.13
- MXA-MUTE 1.5.17
- MXA920 1.5.22
- Microflex Wireless 10.0.8
- P300 4.7.21