Audio Processing Software
Introducing IntelliMix Room, software-based audio processing for AV conferencing. With no DSP hardware required, installs are simpler and meeting spaces, cleaner with vastly improved audio
When multiple people join a videoconference call from multiple locations, audio problems can combine to cause major headaches. Rather than adding complicated DSP hardware to an already messy AV stack, IntelliMix Room is software that deploys directly to in-room PCs. Echoes are erased and background noise is silenced, and audio quality improves dramatically.
High quality crystal clear sound is no longer confined to C-suite spaces. Whether it’s a workhorse conference room or informal huddle area, the ease of installing software-based audio processing grant unparalleled sound to rooms of every size—backed by decades of Shure DSP and sound engineering expertise.
A downloadable DSP eliminates the needs for a dedicated AV rack. And by utilizing software rather than hardware, costs are reduced, and meeting spaces are kept clear of clutter. Together with simpler installation and deployment, setting up 1,000 rooms in 90 days is more possible than ever.
Audio Processing Software
IntelliMix® Room the first audio processing software fully optimized for Shure conferencing microphones. Simply download and deploy to in-room Windows 10 devices, and bring conferencing into the future.
IntelliMix® Room is compatible with the following Shure systems: Microflex® Advance™, Microflex® Wireless, and Microflex® Complete Wireless.Request Information
IntelliMix® Room Videos
The Microflex® Advance™ MXA310 Table Array Microphone
MXA310 table microphones maximize conferencing audio quality so voices come through clean and clear on every call.
Ceiling Array Microphone
The new MXA910 with IntelliMix® represents the next evolution in the Microflex® Advance™ Ceiling Array Microphone platform.
Release Date: 2/11/2020
- The use of packet scanning security software may cause audio performance issues with IntelliMix Room.
- When transitioning from a trial license to a paid license, the total trial term will be used unless the user manually deactivates and reactivates the endpoint using Designer software.
- In some circumstances, the system tray application will not run automatically. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Shure\IntelliMixRoom and run the “IntelliMixRoomTrayApp.exe”. This only needs to be done once per instance of IntelliMix Room.
- When using Dante Domain Manager (DDM) and the permissions for the device are set to read only or the DDM server is offline, you can still update IntelliMix Room.
- If you change the channel count of an installation, the Dante output channel names do not change.
- When using Shure Networked Audio Encryption, you'll see a "key error" for channels without established Dante audio routes. This does not affect device performance and can be ignored.
- Some text in the system tray application only appears in English.
- Changing the System Name of the host computer after installation of IntelliMix Room also changes the Dante Device name, as seen in Dante Controller. The Shure device name stays the same.
- If experiencing issues changing the channel count of an IMX Room instance within Designer Software, deactivate the IMX Room instance first, then change the channel count and re-activate.
Get More Info
Contact us to receive personalized information specific to your needs.