Cardioid instrument microphone provides wide, flat response with minimum coloration for live performance and remote recording applications. Features include an internal shock mount and battery- or phantom powered operation.
- A sensitive mic with a wide, flat response ideal for live amplified and acoustic instruments.
- Extremely well-suited for reproduction of stringed instruments, woodwinds and cymbals
- AA battery or phantom power
- Internal shock mount
- Wide dynamic range
- Smooth, flat frequency response
- Uniform Cardioid condenser
- Frequency response: 40 to 16,000 Hz
Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
The PGA81 is ideal for use in sensitive acoustic instrument performance and recording. Available with and without a cable.
Professional Instrument Condenser Microphone
Versatile, flat-response condenser microphone in both acoustic and high volume performance applications.
Cardioid Instrument Microphone
A versatile, durable, and precise single cardioid polar pattern instrument microphone.
Side-Address Condenser Microphone with interchangeable capsules
Precision-engineered small-diaphragm condenser microphone with interchangeable polar pattern capsule options.
Precision-engineered, large-diaphragm side-address microphone for professional live and studio applications.