Instrument microphone stands out as the only side-address, supercardioid condenser microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement. It features a switchable low-frequency filter and a 3-layer internal pop filter to reduce background noise.
The BETA®27 side-address condenser microphone is precision engineered for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording applications. Its flat frequency response and low self-noise provide unerring performance in demanding environments. A tight supercardioid pattern ensures high gain-before-feedback and maximum isolation from other sound sources.
- 1 - A32M ShureLock™ Black Swivel Adapter
- 1 - A27ZB Padded, Zippered Carrying Bag
- Supercardioid polar pattern specifically targets the sound source consistently with greatly minimized bleed from off-axis sound sources
- Tailored for superior transient response from a low-mass, 1” externally-biased, ultra-thin 24 Karat gold-layered Mylar® diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended lowend
- -15 dB switchable attenuator handles extremely high SPLs with ease
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Internal pop filter with three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
Cardioid Condenser Microphone (Charcoal or Champagne)
Embossed single-diaphragm, side-address microphone for highly critical studio and live sound productions.
Cardioid Large Diaphragm Side-Address Condenser Microphone
Large-diaphragm cardioid side-address condenser microphone designed for clear capture of vocal, acoustic, recording applications and live performance.
Professional Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Large diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser microphone for stage and studio applications.