Instrument microphone stands out as the only side-address, supercardioid condenser microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement. It features a switchable low-frequency filter and a 3-layer internal pop filter to reduce background noise.
The BETA®27 side-address condenser microphone is precision engineered for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording applications. Its flat frequency response and low self-noise provide unerring performance in demanding environments. A tight supercardioid pattern ensures high gain-before-feedback and maximum isolation from other sound sources.
- Supercardioid polar pattern specifically targets the sound source consistently with greatly minimized bleed from off-axis sound sources
- Tailored for superior transient response from a low-mass, 1” externally-biased, ultra-thin 24 Karat gold-layered Mylar® diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended lowend
- -15 dB switchable attenuator handles extremely high SPLs with ease
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Internal pop filter with three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 1 - A32M ShureLock™ Black Swivel Adapter
- 1 - A27ZB Padded, Zippered Carrying Bag
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Cardioid Condenser Microphone (Charcoal or Champagne)
Embossed single-diaphragm, side-address microphone for highly critical studio and live sound productions.
Cardioid Large Diaphragm Side-Address Condenser Microphone
Large-diaphragm cardioid side-address condenser microphone designed for clear capture of vocal, acoustic, recording applications and live performance.
Professional Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Large diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser microphone for stage and studio applications.