Cardioid Condenser Microphone (Charcoal or Champagne)
Cardioid condenser microphone delivers a smooth, neutral sound reproduction with full character and consists of a microphone, a padded, zippered carrying bag, and a swivel mount.
An embossed single-diaphragm, side-address, cardioid condenser microphone for highly critical studio recording and live sound productions. The Shure KSM32 offers an extended frequency response for an open, natural sounding reproduction of the original sound source.
- 1 - A32M ShureLock® Stand Mount
- 1 - AK32C Padded Zippered Bag
- 1 - A32M ShureLock® Stand Mount
- 1 - A32SM ShureLock® Rubber Isolated Shock Mount
- 1 - AK32C Zippered Carrying Case
- 1 - A32VB Protective Velveteen Pouch
- Class A, transformerless preamplifier circuitry eliminates cross-over distortion for improved linearity across the full frequency range.
- Embossed, high-compliance diaphragm provides extended low-frequency response.
- Ultra-thin, gold-layered, low-mass, Mylar® diaphragm for excellent transient response
- 15 dB attenuation switch for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Switchable low-frequency filter provides greater flexibility to reduce background noise or to counteract proximity effect.
- Integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces "pop" and other breath noise
- Internal shock mount reduces transmission of handling noise
- Replacement cartridge: RK374
- Extended frequency response
- Very low self-noise
- Exceptional low-frequency reproduction
- High output level
- High input SPL capability
- No cross-over distortion
- Extremely uniform polar response
- Superior common mode rejection and suppression of radio frequency interference
Some typical applications for the KSM32 are listed below. Microphone use, however, is a matter of personal taste. The KSM32 may be used for a variety of applications other than those listed.
- Voice -- solo, background, voice-over, broadcasting
- Acoustic instruments -- such as piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings
- Wind instruments -- brass and woodwind
- Low frequency instruments -- such as double bass, electric bass, kick drum
- Overhead miking -- drums or percussion
- Ensembles -- choral or orchestral
- Room ambiance pick-up -- guitar amplifier or drums
Both the acoustic environment and microphone placement have significant effects on the sound obtained when miking a source. You may need to experiment with these variables to achieve the best overall sound for each application.
Popper Stopper (TM) Windscreen
Elastic-Suspension Shock Mount
Zippered Bag for KSM32/CG
Elastic Bands for KSM32 Shock Mount
Zippered Carrying Case for KSM32/SL
Grille for KSM32/SL
Grille for KSM32/CG
Cartridge for KSM32
Precision-engineered, large-diaphragm side-address microphone for professional live and studio applications.
Large Diaphragm Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
Premium microphone with three polar pattern options (cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional).
Dual-Voice Ribbon Microphone
Premium bi-directional microphone featuring Roswellite® ribbon technology for world-class audio and performance.
Offering pristine audio performance, the KSM353/ED features revolutionary Roswellite® ribbon technology that delivers unprecedented durability in a ribbon microphone.
Large Dual-Diaphragm Microphone
Premium cardioid condenser microphone with capsule ideal for world-class vocal recording.